affair in a sentence
1) This years open days were quiet affairs .
2) My husband had n affair 23 yrs ago.
3) Vulcan weddings are usually private family affairs .
affair example sentences4) The shrines themselves are relatively simple affairs .
5) A specially constituted committee oversees such affairs .
6) The whole affair had cost nearly three hundred pounds.
7) The draw four weeks later was another exciting affair .
8) The whole affair had taken nine minutes.
9) These endings are frequently extremely long affairs .
10) Both sides having had multiple affairs already.
11) These are usually much more modest affairs .
12) Very few aboriginal affairs ministers stay long .
13) Nor were such attacks purely rural affairs .
14) His internal affairs summary lists 19 complaints .
15) Great affairs always start off being small.
example sentences with affair16) All countries should enjoy equal participation in regional security affairs .
17) Rally driving is an amazingly complex affair .
18) What goes wrong is their own affair .
19) Dinner itself was a relatively painless affair .
20) The whole affair is frustrating in retrospect.
21) The shopping was strictly a high roller affair .
22) The highly acclaimed 24 hour news and current affairs channel.
23) The whole event is a very positive affair .
24) But assigning guilt remains an elusive affair .
25) This state of affairs caused widespread discontent.
26) Everything pertaining to military affairs was novel.
27) My husband is having his second affair .
28) The wedding was quite a brilliant affair .
How to use affair in a sentence29) Early concerts were hectic affairs with guitar strings repeatedly snapping.
30) It is a rather blatant public affairs piece.
31) Our ranch visit last weekend was a family affair .
32) The conference was an incredibly stormy affair .
33) The entire post event rush is a 30 minute affair .
34) More women are having affairs than ever before.
35) She had multiple affairs and spent wildly.
36) These human affairs include most intimate affects.
37) An already existing state of affairs was improved.
38) Every touchdown was thus an exciting affair .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affair
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affair with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affair
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affair in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affair.
20 examples of simple sentences of affair. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affair
Compound Sentences with affair
Complex Sentences with affair
Compound-Complex Sentences with affair