afebrile in a sentence
1) On physical examination , the patient is afebrile .
2) The dog was afebrile and dyspneic with increased abdominal effort in respiration.
3) Some were parasitized and all had minor febrile and afebrile illnesses during the studies.
afebrile example sentences4) Patients usually present with hypocalcaemia, tetany, or afebrile convulsions at any age.
5) On physical examination, the patient was afebrile and had a normal blood pressure and heart rate.
6) She was seen to be afebrile with a tender rigid abdomen on admission to her local hospital.
7) On physical examination she was afebrile but looked hypothyroid with a large, firm, generalised thyroid swelling.
8) By the next morning, he was smiling and hungry, and remained afebrile from that point on.
9) He was admitted to the ICU and treated with IV artesunate, his parasitemia resolved, and he became afebrile .
10) patient is afebrile
11) On physical exam he was afebrile with a blood pressure of 109/78, heart rate of 86, respiratory rate of 12, and oxygen saturation of 98% on room air.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of afebrile
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of afebrile with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with afebrile
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word afebrile in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with afebrile.
20 examples of simple sentences of afebrile. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of afebrile
Compound Sentences with afebrile
Complex Sentences with afebrile
Compound-Complex Sentences with afebrile