aetiology in a sentence
1) The term implies that the ulcer has a dual aetiology .
2) Other theories of aetiology continue to be investigated.
3) The aetiology of cholesterol gall stones has not been completely elucidated.
aetiology example sentences4) The aetiology is unknown, although immunological factors have been implicated.
5) Each patient was categorised into only one group of accident aetiology .
6) It also provides a fictional aetiology for his disappearance.
7) Table 3 lists the distribution of injury severity amongst the injury aetiologies .
8) The aetiology of ulcerative colitis is unclear.
9) Crohn's disease has long been suspected of having an infective aetiology .
10) The history and mythical aetiology of Lake Trasimene is presented.
11) To provide an aetiology is not to pronounce on matters of authenticity.
12) Table II shows the disease aetiologies of those 64 patients with liver disease.
13) The history of the dermatitis may provide clues as to the aetiology .
14) As Hannibal crosses the Pyrenees, their Herculean aetiology is explained.
15) Crohn's disease is a recurrent inflammatory disorder of unknown aetiology and pathogenesis.
example sentences with aetiology16) It is important when prescribing homeopathically for any condition to consider the aetiology .
17) The aetiology of acute liver failure was viral hepatitis in all but one patients.
18) No clinical data regarding the aetiology of superficial gastritis in these patients are given.
19) For all other AIS regions, no relation to injury aetiology was found.
20) The role of parvovirus in aetiology of this condition was not recognised until 1981.
21) Steinstrasse after extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy: aetiology , prevention and management.
22) The aetiology of ADHD is likely to involve a variety of genetic and neurological factors.
23) Their nature and their role in the aetiology of this condition are still being investigated.
24) This improved technique allows for the aetiology of known and unknown conditions to be discovered.
25) In consequence, underreporting of the aetiologies of agricultural injuries cannot be excluded.
26) CONTROVERSY exists over whether aluminium has a role in the aetiology of Alzheimer's disease.
27) Although the aetiology of inflammatory bowel disease remains unknown, its pathogenesis is gradually being unravelled.
28) Like Fenelon et al we were uncertain about the aetiology and timing of the damage.
How to use aetiology in a sentence29) At one point he was involved in research on the possible viral aetiology of human cancer.
30) Discuss and critically evaluate the role of nutrition in the aetiology and management of selected disorders.
31) This is consistent with the suggestion that DGR is involved in the aetiology of gastric ulcers.
32) The most well-recognised factor in the aetiology of schizophrenia is that a genetic vulnerability is inherited.
33) Pathologically softening and inflammation were sometimes evident, but in many instances no obvious aetiology was found.
34) Now probably 85 % of chronic disease is of unknown aetiology , therefore it is entirely Empirical.
35) Several of the physiological and environmental types of triggers discussed by participants are consistent with known aetiologies .
36) She is currently studying potential racial differences in specific mechanisms involved in the aetiology of type 2 diabetes.
37) RA is a chronic, heterogeneous disease of uncertain aetiology that affects more than 2.9 million Europeans.
38) The harmful environmental factors constitute the external factors in the production of disease (its aetiology ).
39) It has been established that cervical infection with human papillomavirus is important in the aetiology of neoplasia.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aetiology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aetiology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aetiology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aetiology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aetiology.
20 examples of simple sentences of aetiology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aetiology
Compound Sentences with aetiology
Complex Sentences with aetiology
Compound-Complex Sentences with aetiology