aesthetic ground in a sentence
1) Formal thinking is justifiable on practical as well as aesthetic grounds .
2) A second criticism was put forward most forcefully by Camillo Sitte on aesthetic grounds .
3) He makes his case on anecdotal, environmental, moral and, as it were, aesthetic grounds .
aesthetic ground example sentences4) Not all the ceaseless changes to designs were due to Ceauşescu's indecision and interference on aesthetic grounds .
5) Unhappy to see the only real competition to the Proteus on combined functional and aesthetic grounds withdraw from the final round .
6) I used to object to Pedro on aesthetic grounds , but at least he and Sanchez work the channels and stuff.
7) Similarly, the larger bullet (, U+2022, __CODE__) may be seen but is discouraged on aesthetic grounds .
8) But Treager's poem is not the result of incompetence - it is the result of an aesthetic grounded in a literary self-conception very different from Brasch's.
9) Extra windows have been added to the east elevation to break this up on aesthetic grounds following discussions with planning officers at Lewes District Council.
10) The design had a mixed reception and caused some controversy at the time, on aesthetic grounds as much as its Anglophile nature.
11) If the aim of an exhibition is political, the evaluation of art on purely aesthetic grounds is possible, but considered an irrelevance by the exhibitors.
12) Games are probably best off ascending to art via the purely aesthetic grounds of painting, where they've already gotten pretty far.
13) Most students' experience of Doctor Faustus is of the longer B text, though often with an apology from editors who prefer the shorter A version on aesthetic grounds .
14) This tendency is generally based on an intuitive aesthetic ground ; that people dislike long open street vistas and prefer those that terminate.
15) The plans were strongly opposed on aesthetic grounds , and the decision was taken to build instead a new bridge a short distance downstream to relieve traffic pressure.
example sentences with aesthetic ground16) The choice of contrasting the notions of "westernized" and "genuine" may often be based on ideological and aesthetic grounds .
17) Heine looked down on these writers on aesthetic grounds - they were bad poets in his opinion - but his verse of the 1840s became more political too.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aesthetic ground
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aesthetic ground with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aesthetic ground
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aesthetic ground in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aesthetic ground.
20 examples of simple sentences of aesthetic ground. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aesthetic ground
Compound Sentences with aesthetic ground
Complex Sentences with aesthetic ground
Compound-Complex Sentences with aesthetic ground