aesthetic appreciation in a sentence
1) Sometimes it is difficult to penetrate beyond aesthetic appreciation .
2) Aesthetic appreciation is thrown on the scrap heap.
3) This attitude suggests an aesthetic appreciation for a work of art.
aesthetic appreciation example sentences4) Fractal images appeal to our intuitive aesthetic appreciation of order and combined.
5) However, such romance and aesthetic appreciation did little to protect natives or landscapes.
6) Experimental studies attempted to measure the effect of LSD on creative activity and aesthetic appreciation .
7) In fact this entire 125 km segment epitomizes planning to maximize aesthetic appreciation of the landscape.
8) The HEXACO-PI-R assesses four facets called inquisitiveness, creativity, aesthetic appreciation , and unconventionality.
9) The passage of the years has only deepened the aesthetic appreciation of Augustus Saint-Gaudens work.
10) As long as this aesthetic appreciation does not coincide with profitable necessity then this conflict will remain.
11) This, too, indicates the kind of sequence of experience to be expected in aesthetic appreciation .
12) Aesthetic appreciation is therefore reproductive ( NC III, 114; WdW III, 82).
13) Do you seriously believe their aesthetic appreciation of their surroundings was based on the biodiversity of their surroundings ?
14) The manner in which the human eye-brain combination perceives light is important to the aesthetic appreciation of night sky quality.
15) As a soulless vampire, he exhibits quite a few human traits such as love, loyalty, and aesthetic appreciation .
example sentences with aesthetic appreciation16) Researchers have investigated the experience of the sublime, viewed as similar to aesthetic appreciation , which causes general psychological arousal.
17) Henry found in fractals a means of both classifying his artistic activity and describing the aesthetic appreciation of his visual effects.
18) For Friedrich Schiller aesthetic appreciation of beauty is the most perfect reconciliation of the sensual and rational parts of human nature.
19) If the mind, despite being material, is capable of thought, as well as moral and aesthetic appreciation , then so could be computers in some foreseeable future.
20) Whereas it is within a normal person's capacity to detect a secondary quality such as blue, aesthetic appreciation seems to be more a matter of taste.
21) With their aesthetic appreciation and practical execution, they furthered knowledge of the multitude of new plants arriving in this country from overseas.
22) We live in a society which greatly enjoys strawberries - our aesthetic appreciation of them is high and we will go to great lengths to acquire them.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aesthetic appreciation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aesthetic appreciation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aesthetic appreciation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aesthetic appreciation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aesthetic appreciation.
20 examples of simple sentences of aesthetic appreciation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aesthetic appreciation
Compound Sentences with aesthetic appreciation
Complex Sentences with aesthetic appreciation
Compound-Complex Sentences with aesthetic appreciation