renewed appreciation in a sentence
1) His jusic has gone through a re-appraisal and renewed appreciation in recent years .
2) I gained a renewed appreciation for the breathtaking beauty of your work as well.
3) Today, he enjoys renewed appreciation with performances and recordings of his music ever more frequent.
renewed appreciation example sentences4) Turner, Jonathan H. "Herbert Spencer: A renewed appreciation ".
5) I left the Firehouse Grill with a renewed appreciation for the day's first meal.
6) The book also inspired a renewed appreciation for pre-Renaissance buildings, which thereafter began to be actively preserved.
7) These were the main stimulus for renewed appreciation of Bewick, even in his home town of Newcastle!
8) At the end of the short Donald looks to the Statue of Liberty and the American flag with renewed appreciation .
9) I also have a renewed appreciation for what Noah must have gone through trying to get all those animals on the ark.
10) By the time hostilities with France came to a close, America had a renewed appreciation for the value of a navy.
11) And I come back to this country with a renewed appreciation for organized labor and the impact that unions have had on our society.
12) In recent years, along with a revival of interest in Page, who died in 2008, there was much renewed appreciation for Yeager's photography.
13) However the revival of interest in Victorian art, architecture, and design in the later twentieth century has led to a renewed appreciation of Burges and his work.
14) Nonetheless, "Tucker: The Man and His Dream" produced a spike in prices of Tucker Sedans, as well as a renewed appreciation for Tucker and his automobiles.
15) Today there is a renewed appreciation for the Sami traditional way of life, which has led to a revival of "Noaidevuohta" (Sami Shamanism).
example sentences with renewed appreciation16) The early 20th century brought a renewed appreciation of his work, beginning in 1906 with an exhibition of thirty-two of his paintings and sculptures in Berlin.
17) A visit to this enchanted forest left me refreshed and with a renewed appreciation of the beauty that Mother Nature has bestowed upon us.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of renewed appreciation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of renewed appreciation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with renewed appreciation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word renewed appreciation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with renewed appreciation.
20 examples of simple sentences of renewed appreciation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of renewed appreciation
Compound Sentences with renewed appreciation
Complex Sentences with renewed appreciation
Compound-Complex Sentences with renewed appreciation