aesthetic achievement in a sentence
1) This material became "Olympia", a successful film which has since been widely noted for its technical and aesthetic achievements .
2) Are vast fortunes in public monies - TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND MILLIONS IN CONTINUING MAINTENANCE COSTS! - justly spent on aesthetic achievements ?
3) Aesthetic achievement , "quality" so-called, though always welcome, is necessarily less important than celebration, exploration, and sheer visibility.
aesthetic achievement example sentences4) The Wonoboyo hoard golden artifacts attest to the wealth, art, and culture as well as the aesthetic achievement of the Medang Kingdom.
5) In a 2003 volume of criticism of Rushdie's career, influential critic Harold Bloom named "The Satanic Verses" "Rushdie's largest aesthetic achievement ".
6) Technical and aesthetic achievement could also be turned to the specific ends of the Nazi state, most spectacularly in the work of Leni Riefenstahl.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aesthetic achievement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aesthetic achievement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aesthetic achievement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aesthetic achievement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aesthetic achievement.
20 examples of simple sentences of aesthetic achievement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aesthetic achievement
Compound Sentences with aesthetic achievement
Complex Sentences with aesthetic achievement
Compound-Complex Sentences with aesthetic achievement