aeroponics in a sentence
1) Aeroponics used 65% less water than hydroponics.
2) Aeroponics offered researchers a noninvasive way to examine roots under development.
3) Stoner is considered the father of commercial aeroponics .
aeroponics example sentences4) Excellent aeration is the main advantage of aeroponics .
5) Aeroponics eventually left the laboratories and entered into the commercial cultivation arena.
6) Aeroponics significantly advanced tissue culture technology.
7) Aeroponics became known as a time and cost saver.
8) Soon after its development, aeroponics took hold as a valuable research tool.
9) Reese says, aeroponics offers the ability to make bio-pharming economically practical.
10) Aeroponics is also widely used in laboratory studies of plant physiology and plant pathology.
11) Soil ... or hydroponics, aquaponics, aquaculture or aeroponics ?
12) The impact of aeroponics in Vietnam will be felt at the farm level.
13) Repeatability is the key to aeroponics and includes the hydro-atomized droplet size.
14) On Earth, these problems may hinder the economic feasibility of aeroponics for commercial growers.
15) Aeroponics possesses many characteristics that make it an effective and efficient means of growing plants.
example sentences with aeroponics16) Stoner demonstrated that a dry bio-mass of lettuce can be significantly increased with aeroponics .
17) The three main types of solution cultures are static solution culture, continuous-flow solution culture and aeroponics .
18) Some researchers have used aeroponics to study the effects of root zone gas composition on plant performance.
19) With the use of aeroponics , growers cloned and transplanted air-rooted plants directly into field soil.
20) Ultrasonic humidifiers are frequently used in aeroponics , where they are generally referred to as foggers.
21) Aeroponics can limit disease transmission since plant-to-plant contact is reduced and each spray pulse can be sterile.
22) To accomplish true mist aeroponics a special pump had to be used which also presented scalability problems.
23) Aeroponics has now largely surpassed hydroponics and tissue culture as means for sterile propagation of plant species.
24) With the Genesis Machine, or other comparable aeroponics setup, any grower could clone plants.
25) With aeroponics , the deleterious effects of seed stocks that are infected with pathogens can be minimized.
26) Firstly, aeroponics allowed the whole process to be carried out in a single, automated unit.
27) In a similar manner, aeroponics allows a greater range of growth conditions than other nutrient delivery systems.
28) Potato farmers will benefit from aeroponics because their seed potatoes will be disease-free and grown without pesticides.
How to use aeroponics in a sentence29) We have very little tillable land, aeroponics makes complete economic sense to us", attested Thach.
30) By 1985, GTi introduced second generation aeroponics hardware, known as the "Genesis Growing System".
31) The discrete nature of interval and duration aeroponics allows the measurement of nutrient uptake over time under varying conditions.
32) Problem is it takes a lot of aeroponics facilities to grow as much corn as the U.S. currently produces .
33) Aeroponics could eliminate stage I and stage II plantings into soil (the bane of all tissue culture growers).
34) High-pressure aeroponics systems include technologies for air and water purification, nutrient sterilization, low-mass polymers and pressurized nutrient delivery systems.
35) Chowdhury and Graff applied advanced industrial engineering design philosophies to modernize current greenhouse technology as it pertains to hydroponics and aeroponics .
36) Plants grown using aeroponics spend 99.98% of their time in air and 0.02% in direct contact with hydro-atomized nutrient solution.
37) In cultivation ; On soil; the water usage is 5250 lt, hydroponics; 2000 lt and aeroponics ; 1000 lt.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aeroponics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aeroponics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aeroponics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aeroponics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aeroponics.
20 examples of simple sentences of aeroponics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aeroponics
Compound Sentences with aeroponics
Complex Sentences with aeroponics
Compound-Complex Sentences with aeroponics