aeronautic in a sentence
1) Chuck is also a dabbler in electronics and aeronautic technology.
2) Exterior massing evokes aeronautic imagery while screening public spaces from the sun.
3) PARIS - A transatlantic balloon voyage is the latest sensation in the aeronautic world.
aeronautic example sentences4) Maybe Air Superiority means bonus points for taunting slower , more primitive aeronautic efforts.
5) Daredevil aeronautic shows of performers like Horace Wild were also common at the park.
6) Belknap also was a very active member of the National aeronautic Association in Boston.
7) The National aeronautic Association gave her a Certificate of Reward & Performance in 1935.
8) Von Zeppelin returned in the 1870s to interview Lowe on all of his aeronautic techniques.
9) Beginnings of aviation in Lviv reach back to 1884 when the aeronautic Society was opened there.
10) For decades the Solent Sky Museum has told the fascinating tales behind the city 's aeronautic past.
11) Due to public pressure President Coolidge created a Board of aeronautic Inquiry chaired by Dwight Morrow.
12) Agasa then comes, and takes the Detective Boys to the Touto aeronautic Memorial Museum.
13) Theodore von Kármán was responsible for a number of key theories in aeronautic and astronautics research and development.
14) The new Aptera Typ-1 is an advanced vehicle that owes more than a little to aeronautic technology.
15) This record was selected as one of the National aeronautic Association's Most Memorable Aviation Records of 2003.
example sentences with aeronautic16) The National aeronautic Association recognized the B-1B for completing one of the 10 most memorable record flights for 1994.
17) Matt Farina works for the NAA - National aeronautic Association representing their interests at many airshows across the country.
18) The field of navigation includes four general categories: land navigation, marine navigation, aeronautic navigation, and space navigation.
19) The Rotor crank was developed by aeronautic Engineering School students in Madrid, Spain in 1995 and was later commercialised.
20) Hence, they devised the Scientific American aeronautic Trophy in order to encourage the development of a heavier-than-air flying machine.
21) In February 2006 the National aeronautic Association named Eclipse Aviation as the winner of the prestigious Collier Trophy for 2005.
22) Concurrently, many of the former USAF hangars and maintenance facilities have been taken over by civilian airlines and other aeronautic firms.
23) The aeronautic Ministry was created on January 20, 1941, and absorbed the former Army and Navy aviation under its command.
24) As a result, we continue to provide Bahrainis with skills development as part of the aeronautic Engineering Training programme in Gulf Air.
25) At 17, he entered the Ecole Supérieure de l'Aeronautique et de Construction Mécanique, or "Supaéro", a new college which trained aeronautic engineers.
26) Finally, he left the army, which did not fit his spirit, and this time went to France, where he entered the Superior School of aeronautic .
27) Ninety-two work stoppages between 1956 and 1961 by skilled craftsmen at the National aeronautic and Space Administration were the primary basis for their concern.
28) Airbus, a unit of European aeronautic Defence & Space Co., didn't explicitly mention cockpit slip-ups or human error in its brief safety update.
How to use aeronautic in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aeronautic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aeronautic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aeronautic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aeronautic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aeronautic.
20 examples of simple sentences of aeronautic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aeronautic
Compound Sentences with aeronautic
Complex Sentences with aeronautic
Compound-Complex Sentences with aeronautic