aeromedical in a sentence
1) These and related operations are called " aeromedical ".
2) The wing provided aeromedical airlift and flew humanitarian missions as required.
3) Aeromedical Center in the shell buy cheap generic viagra gland lesions.
aeromedical example sentences4) This included the aeromedical evacuation of sick and injured.
5) Another major development during this period was the performance of aeromedical research.
6) The 68th aeromedical Evacuation Squadron monitored patients on 43 sorties.
7) The aeromedical crews from the aeromedical evacuation squadron continue to be mobilized.
8) The aeromedical crews from the aeromedical evacuation squadron continue to be mobilized.
9) A handful of Lyneham's aeromedical squadron are already in the region.
10) By 1975, the 375th gained responsibility for the worldwide aeromedical evacuation system.
11) On 1 July 1993, the 86th added another mission, aeromedical evacuation.
12) The wing also includes the Aerospace Medicine and aeromedical Staging Squadrons.
13) In some cases, the psychological aeromedical 2nd level examination may also be required.
14) The war saw the emergence of aeromedical research and the need for testing and measurement methods.
15) A lot of this research took off where the aeromedical research between the wars had left off.
example sentences with aeromedical16) Stockwell, J. R. " aeromedical considerations of malaria prophylaxis with mefloquine hydrochloride".
17) Eight aeromedical personnel and two C-130s with 50 personnel deployed to Dakar, Senegal.
18) In addition, it can also transport litters and ambulatory patients during aeromedical evacuations when required.
19) The aeromedical teams are now waiting for a Whitehall decision on when they'll be needed.
20) Berry, M. Improving the Interface Between aeromedical Evacuation and En Route Systems.
21) Its aircraft are also capable of transporting litter and ambulatory patients using patient support pallets during aeromedical evacuations.
22) Among his other work are duties for MedStar , the aeromedical retrieval service in South Australia.
23) As the unit settled into a new home, the 133d aeromedical Evacuation flight was formed.
24) On 31 March 1975, the 374th gained an aeromedical airlift mission in the Far East.
25) PACAF also gained control of all operational support aircraft and all aeromedical airlift assets in the Pacific.
26) USAFE activated aeromedical staging facilities and contingency hospitals, increasing available bed space 1,500 percent above normal peacetime operations.
27) He also published on key historical topics in aviation and space that have human factors and aeromedical underpinnings.
28) The operational honors were dampened somewhat on October 12 when the 133d aeromedical Evacuation Flight was inactivated.
How to use aeromedical in a sentence29) The addition of a fleet of C-9A Nightingales in 1968 further expanded the 375th's aeromedical mission.
30) They also provided B-52 Stratofortress, special operations, aeromedical , security forces, and civil engineering support.
31) The tactical airlift mission included logistical airlift, airborne operations, aeromedical evacuation, and air support for special operations.
32) In addition to the strategic transport role, the VC10 routinely served in the aeromedical evacuation and VIP roles.
33) Later, several enterprises providing aeromedical services emerged since 1982 through either privately held companies, corporations, or hospital groups.
34) The Second aeromedical Evacuation Squadron and the 55th aeromedical Airlift Squadron were transferred from Rhein-Main to Ramstein.
35) The Second aeromedical Evacuation Squadron and the 55th aeromedical Airlift Squadron were transferred from Rhein-Main to Ramstein.
36) The 68th aeromedical Evacuation Squadron and the 944th Consolidated Aircraft Maintenance Squadron also transferred to the 445th.
37) In July 1966, the 9th aeromedical Evacuation Squadron was elevated to become the 9th aeromedical Evacuation Group.
38) In July 1966, the 9th aeromedical Evacuation Squadron was elevated to become the 9th aeromedical Evacuation Group.
39) Republic of Singapore Air Force operates four former USAF KC-135R tankers; they are occasionally used as VIP and aeromedical transports.
40) On 1 July 1993, the 55th aeromedical Airlift Squadron moved to Ramstein Air Base with its C-9A Nightingale aircraft.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aeromedical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aeromedical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aeromedical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aeromedical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aeromedical.
20 examples of simple sentences of aeromedical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aeromedical
Compound Sentences with aeromedical
Complex Sentences with aeromedical
Compound-Complex Sentences with aeromedical