aerogel in a sentence
1) However , lead vs aerogel is easily detectable.
2) Comet and interstellar particles are collected in ultra low density aerogel .
3) Despite its fragile appearance , carbon aerogel is excellent in elasticity.
aerogel example sentences4) Organic polymers can be used to create aerogels .
5) Basic catalysts tend to produce more transparent aerogels with less shrinkage.
6) Unlike carbon aerogels , carbon nanofoam is a poor electrical conductor.
7) Carbon aerogels are more conductive than most activated carbons.
8) Nickel-alumina aerogel is the most common combination.
9) Standard aerogel electrodes exhibit predominantly double-layer capacitance.
10) Aerogel - The lowest density material on Earth!
11) The first aerogels were produced from silica gels.
12) The removal of the liquid from a true aerogel involves special processing.
13) Its composition is classified, though aerogel has been suggested as a possibility.
14) Aerogels made with aluminium oxide are known as alumina aerogels.
15) Aerogels made with aluminium oxide are known as alumina aerogels .
example sentences with aerogel16) Production of aerogels is done by the sol-gel process.
17) Aerogels and foams can be used as porous templates.
18) Aerogels may have a thermal conductivity smaller than the gas they contain.
19) Aerogel is a material produced with semi-solid gel dried and solvent removed .
20) Silica aerogel is made by the creation of colloidal silica.
21) NASA's Stardust comet return mission on aerogel .
22) Aerogel is 1,000 times less dense than glass, another silicon-based solid.
23) Smirnov proposed (1987) a fractal aerogel hypothesis.
24) Silica-based aerogels are not known to be carcinogenic or toxic.
25) NASA used an aerogel to trap space dust particles aboard the Stardust spacecraft.
26) Aerogel electrodes that incorporate composite material can add a high amount of pseudocapacitance.
27) The US Navy is evaluating aerogel undergarments as passive thermal protection for divers.
28) Aerogel can introduce disorder into superfluid helium-3.
How to use aerogel in a sentence29) The carbon aerogel newly developed can absorb up to 900 times their own weight .
30) Carbon aerogels are used in the construction of small electrochemical double layer supercapacitors.
31) Recently the dust instrument on Stardust captured particles intact in low-density aerogel .
32) In aircraft de-icing, a new proposal uses a carbon nanotube aerogel .
33) Aerogel composites have been made using a variety of continuous and discontinuous reinforcements.
34) Thin resistive sheets spaced by foam or aerogel may be suitable for space craft.
35) Aerogels are produced by extracting the liquid component of a gel through supercritical drying.
36) A sputtered gold film and a layer of silica aerogel are used for insulation.
37) Aerogel electrodes are made via pyrolysis of resorcinol formaldehyde aerogels.
38) Aerogel electrodes are made via pyrolysis of resorcinol formaldehyde aerogels .
39) Then gels are then desiccated drying under supercritical conditions and converted into aerogel .
40) Stardust: " aerogel " "Stardust" website on aerogel technology.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerogel
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerogel with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerogel
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerogel in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerogel.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerogel. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerogel
Compound Sentences with aerogel
Complex Sentences with aerogel
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerogel