aerial surveillance in a sentence
1) One important task they conduct is aerial surveillance of oil.
2) Oftentimes unmanned aerial surveillance receives more attention than the soldier.
3) Aerial surveillance of large areas is made possible with low cost UAV systems.
aerial surveillance example sentences4) Poaching has escalated in recent years despite countless initiatives including armed patrols and aerial surveillance .
5) The Israeli Air Force used UAVs for aerial surveillance of the area.
6) Masters of camouflage, the North Vietnamese completely concealed their bases from aerial surveillance .
7) Texas politician and commentator Jim Hightower has warned about potential privacy abuses from aerial surveillance .
8) Leaks and spills could also be identified during routine aerial surveillance along the pipeline ROW.
9) Individuals in the United States have few legal privacy protections from aerial surveillance conducted through UAVs.
10) The aerial surveillance would comply with the Electronic Communications Privacy Act and other applicable federal laws .
11) When all the fire towers were abandoned in favor of aerial surveillance in 1971, the Mt.
12) Any information gained from aerial surveillance would have to be made available to other signatory countries on request.
13) Tracking down Stevens through a vehicle transponder and aerial surveillance , Crockett and Tubbs stop him along I-95.
14) Her radar suite reduced "Belfast" need for aerial surveillance , and her aircraft were disembarked in June 1943.
15) Emphasizing enforcement measures, the framework calls for increased boarder control, including more border agents and aerial surveillance and drones.
example sentences with aerial surveillance16) It also perform other key functions such as aerial optical surveillance and is integrated with the navigation system as a FLIR.
17) In addition, the United States Border Patrol uses a fleet of 172s for aerial surveillance along the Mexico-US border.
18) In any case, the Allies overrated German abilities to conduct aerial surveillance and so many of the props were never constructed.
19) The "Tampa Bay Times" reported that FBI aerial surveillance of the property showed columns of executives being escorted to and from the Hole.
20) There is also monthly rotating aerial surveillance of the entire fishing area under call-sign "Watchdog", with aircraft provided by Direct Flight Aviation.
21) No surface ruptures were found during aerial surveillance , but lateral spreading features were observed on a channel near the mouth of the Eel River.
22) Unmanned aerial surveillance drones regularly patrol, there are regular overflights by Israeli fighter jets and a surveillance balloon is tethered near the Erez crossing.
23) Manned fire towers became less essential; the state began closing them down and dismantling them in favor of more cost-effective aerial surveillance .
24) Aerial surveillance , using a variety of sensors, monitors freighters, tankers, bulk carriers and container ships as well as fishing vessels.
25) India also maintains UAV squadrons (primarily Searcher-II and Heron from Israel) which can be used to carry out ground and aerial surveillance .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerial surveillance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerial surveillance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerial surveillance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerial surveillance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerial surveillance.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerial surveillance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerial surveillance
Compound Sentences with aerial surveillance
Complex Sentences with aerial surveillance
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerial surveillance