aerial satellite in a sentence
1) These valleys can be seen on aerial and satellite images.
2) The proposed multiple object detection approach is tested on aerial and satellite images.
3) Scientists now use various aerial and satellite reconnaissance methods to measure and evaluate the UTC.
aerial satellite example sentences4) The use of hand held GPS technology and aerial and satellite images for reconnaissance during exploration became common.
5) Also see aerial and satellite imagery of the same view, at the click of a button.
6) Changing perspective, students observe and analyze aerial and satellite images to describe the human characteristics of Europe.
7) Wikimapia is a mash-up of Google map, aerial and satellite imagery with Wikipedia's communal editing functions.
8) Quickly compare aerial or satellite imagery with topographic quad maps or vector maps using XMap's split-screen viewing option.
9) Adjacent buildings allow viewings until December 2013, but it is most comfortably viewed by aerial or satellite photo.
10) Aerial and satellite imagery can be overlayed with a transparent topomap to create a very rich view of the landscape.
11) Google Earth is a tremendous application of aerial and satellite photos that lets you zoom in any point on the globe.
12) In August 2011, Apple bought C3 Technologies, known for its work in developing 3D images based on aerial or satellite images.
13) There's just no way to search and retrieve all of the attributes of any place on earth-in its full digital richness of features, maps, and aerial and satellite images.
14) Both aerial and satellite photos show that the ground in Orahovac was disturbed between 5 and 27 July 1995 and again between 7 and 27 September 1995.
15) Although the last portions of the main railbed were removed in 1941, most of the route can be seen in aerial and satellite photography to this day.
example sentences with aerial satellite16) Maps , Ask.com , OpenLayers , and NASA Terra . This zoomable mashup allows you to directly compare the different map services within their aerial or satellite mode.
17) The first, Flash Earth , as its' name implies uses Adobe Flash to pull in aerial and satellite imagery from Google Maps , Virtual Earth , Yahoo!
18) Japan Earthquake: before and after aerial and satellite images from ABC News, credited to Post-earthquake images of Japan
19) Aerial and satellite observations
20) - Imagery and 3 D data depict the entire earth -- Terabytes of aerial and satellite imagery depict cities around the world in high-resolution detail.
21) The MapToaster Topo/NZ software has the ability to overlay a transparent topographical map on top of the aerial and satellite imagery.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerial satellite
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerial satellite with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerial satellite
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerial satellite in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerial satellite.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerial satellite. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerial satellite
Compound Sentences with aerial satellite
Complex Sentences with aerial satellite
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerial satellite