aerial bombardment in a sentence
1) The attack was preceded by an intense and sustained aerial and artillery bombardment .
2) Despite heavy aerial and artillery bombardment , no appreciable damage was done to the giant fortress.
3) The expected Japanese attack finally began on 3 April after a sustained aerial and artillery bombardment .
aerial bombardment example sentences4) The Allies' final offensive commenced with massive aerial and artillery bombardments on 9 April 1945.
5) Despite extensive aerial and artillery bombardment by U.S. forces, most Iraqi units defending along the 70 Easting remained effective.
6) On 12 October, the Syrian military launched another series of intense aerial and artillery bombardments on Homs and its surrounding towns.
7) In order to reduce the defenders' advantages, large scale aerial and artillery bombardments were undertaken, amongst the largest of the war, albeit relatively brief.
8) As fighting escalated, widespread aerial and artillery bombardment all over North Vietnam by the U.S. Air Force and Navy begin with Operation Rolling Thunder.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aerial bombardment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aerial bombardment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aerial bombardment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aerial bombardment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aerial bombardment.
20 examples of simple sentences of aerial bombardment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aerial bombardment
Compound Sentences with aerial bombardment
Complex Sentences with aerial bombardment
Compound-Complex Sentences with aerial bombardment