advocate reform in a sentence
1) Those who advocate reforms almost always sidestep such considerations.
2) He advocated prison reform and better treatment of the insane.
3) Spence advocates structural reforms to help grow the tradeable sector jobs.
advocate reform example sentences4) Liang advocated reform in both the genres of poem and novel.
5) Unidos Now is a non-profit organization advocating comprehensive immigration reform .
6) Two allied reforms are also advocated .
7) In 1818, Cochrane's last speech in Parliament advocated parliamentary reform .
8) It included a broad range of social and political reforms advocated by progressives.
9) Many people advocated political reform as the only solution to the unrest.
10) He advocates health care reform and "reining in our crazed military system.
11) Thomas Malthus also advocated welfare reform .
12) By 1948 the Brotherhood was advocating land reform to enable small farmers to own land.
13) Commissioner McDowell has long advocated major reforms to the FCC's structure and operations.
14) Harding wrote Judge Gary, head of US Steel, advocating labor reform .
15) The broad-based Make Votes Count Coalition currently brings together those groups advocating reform .
example sentences with advocate reform16) Garfield's predecessors, Grant and Hayes, had both advocated civil service reform .
17) He advocated modest reforms during his three years as governor, which were relatively undistinguished.
18) As for politics, initial reforms advocated by Ludwig were both liberal and reform-oriented.
19) The great majority of national daily and weekly newspapers have strongly and consistently advocated the reform .
20) Those advocating reform along broadly similar lines have also stressed the importance of this educational function.
21) As a deputy to the Württemberg chamber, he was active in advocating administrative reforms .
22) He was imprisoned for printing a leaflet advocating parliamentary reform and selling a Thomas Paine pamphlet.
23) He advocated reform of the calendar a century before the Gregorian reform was set in place.
24) They invested great energy advocating the reforms they expected to reduce incivility and broken child-father relationships.
25) Agrarian parties advocated land reforms to redistribute land on large estates among those who work it.
26) The league advocated these moderate social reforms through legal means, but was disbanded by the governor.
27) A nonprofit, independent newspaper with a national scope advocating the reform of elementary and secondary schools.
28) As Prime Minister, he advocated pro-democratic reforms and the European integrations of Serbia.
How to use advocate reform in a sentence29) They preferred continuing some form of the colonial relationship with France, and advocated gradual democratic reform .
30) He is serving a 10-year prison sentence for advocating democratic reform in articles circulated on the internet.
31) Anwar said his ouster actually owed to political differences and led a series of demonstrations advocating political reforms .
32) More moderate variants advocated reform and equality on the Left, stability and order on the Right.
33) If heroin use proves relatively harmless to all concerned then we should advocate legal reform and controlled availability.
34) Martha Hall Findlay has advocated reform of marketing boards and West Coast port access for Alberta oil .
35) He made a speech in May 1985 in Leningrad (now St. Petersburg ) Advocating widespread reforms .
36) Abolishing the law on inciting to subvert state power is among the reforms advocated in Charter 0 8.
37) He advocated prison reform .
38) Liberal physicist Fang Lizhi toured campuses, advocating democratic reforms and the independence of universities from the government.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate reform
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate reform with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate reform
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate reform in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate reform.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate reform. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate reform
Compound Sentences with advocate reform
Complex Sentences with advocate reform
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate reform