advocate overthrow in a sentence
1) This document advocated the overthrow of capitalism.
2) He advocated Saddam Hussein's overthrow in Iraq in March 2003.
3) He'd served twenty seven years in Jail for advocating the violent overthrow of Apartheid.
advocate overthrow example sentences4) The MEK advocates the overthrow of the Iranian regime and its replacement with the group's own leadership.
5) It is held that that document advocates the overthrow of government by force, violence, and unlawful means.
6) This advocated the overthrow of the state by a vanguard party, which would lead the country towards socialism.
7) Hizbul Tehrir advocates violent overthrow of democratic states through military coups in order to enforce a single interpretation of Islam.
8) The fact that he was under indictment for advocating the overthrow of the United States government did not help his candidacy.
9) Authorities identified him as a resident alien who had advocated the violent overthrow of the government and authored a bomb-making manual.
10) These new movements seized on anti-Portuguese and anti-colonial sentiment to advocate the complete overthrow of existing governmental structures in Portuguese Africa.
11) The Brotherhood was criticised by Ayman al-Zawahiri in 2007 for its refusal to advocate the violent overthrow of the Mubarak regime.
12) Knowingly advocating the overthrow of the Federal Government or of the State of Nevada by force, violence or unlawful means.
13) If the statute had penalized anyone who advocated violent overthrow of the government, Vinson held, there would be new constitutional doubts raised.
14) A provision of the Hatch Act made it illegal for the federal government to employ anyone who advocated the overthrow of the federal government.
15) Freedom of association in the U.S. is restricted by the Smith Act, which bans political parties that advocate the violent overthrow of the U.S. government.
example sentences with advocate overthrow16) In accordance to their hippie values, La Onda did not advocate a violent overthrow of the PRI, but it did advocate change.
17) In 1949, the federal government put Eugene Dennis, William Z. Foster and ten other CPUSA leaders on trial for advocating the violent overthrow of the government.
18) One leader, Harrison H. Dodd, advocated violent overthrow of the governments of Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Missouri in 1864.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate overthrow
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate overthrow with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate overthrow
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate overthrow in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate overthrow.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate overthrow. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate overthrow
Compound Sentences with advocate overthrow
Complex Sentences with advocate overthrow
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate overthrow