advocacy effort in a sentence
1) These beliefs guide his advocacy efforts around systematic change.
2) They took control over advocacy efforts previously directed by citizen allies.
3) We need your help in this important educational and advocacy effort .
advocacy effort example sentences4) Lesser known is STG 's community programming and advocacy efforts .
5) The following are links to key resources related to this broader advocacy effort .
6) Language and discourse represent another component in advocacy efforts for migrant domestic workers.
7) NYPL implemented a variety of advocacy efforts to fight the budget cuts.
8) Our advocacy efforts have been ceaseless and strong over these past 8 years.
9) We helped Humanity United strengthen advocacy efforts to end modern slavery and human trafficking.
10) In December 2010, a worldwide advocacy effort was launched on Gao's behalf.
11) NRA headquarters moved to Washington, D.C. to facilitate the organization's advocacy efforts .
12) Advocacy efforts , particularly among women's groups, should focus on women's empowerment.
13) Carlos' mother was also disappointed by his school, and supported his advocacy efforts .
14) Won a decade-long advocacy effort to clean up the Chicago River and area waterways.
15) Credible, scientific based research has been a critical tool in SEWA's advocacy efforts .
example sentences with advocacy effort16) In 2006, Kona began its largest advocacy effort to date - BikeTown Africa.
17) It provides tools and information for diocesan and community-based organizing, education, and advocacy efforts .
18) I hope psoriasis patients will think about joining the National Psoriasis Foundation's advocacy efforts .
19) Prior to joining the department, Cator directed Apple's leadership and advocacy efforts in education.
20) And I will be traveling to communities to advance local advocacy efforts through on-the-ground guidance and support.
21) The combination of volunteer action and staff professionalism ensures that their advocacy efforts are designed for maximum effectiveness.
22) In May 2005 a first grant competition was launched aimed to prepare the organizations for undertaking advocacy efforts .
23) Sign up to receive weekly e-mail updates on CCUSA's advocacy efforts while Congress is in session.
24) The remaining amount was directed towards advocacy efforts for the Chicago Bicycle Federation and other local bicycle clubs.
25) It serves as a guide for members and staff in advocacy efforts for federal legislation and regulatory policy.
26) It provided us with the tools and information to enhance our advocacy efforts , both collectively and individually.
27) NACUBO specifically represents chief business and financial officers through advocacy efforts , community service, and professional development activities.
28) Websites which have reproduced it as an earnest advocacy effort include the website of the flat earth society.
How to use advocacy effort in a sentence29) This is the 20th consecutive year that The TMJ Association advocacy efforts have resulted in report language.
30) Without your advocacy efforts , the need to educate others on our rights would be much harder to achieve.
31) There are many well-established organizations that support advocacy efforts around issues that impact youth both on national and international levels.
32) As the only candidate promoting electoral co-operation , Murray stood to benefit most from the advocacy groups' efforts .
33) Thanks to our collective advocacy efforts , the Murphy Bill is now widely perceived as controversial on the Hill.
34) A new momentum behind global advocacy efforts may result in the resources and political commitment needed to make a difference.
35) Let's join forces in our communal day school advocacy efforts to create a body of knowledge around what works.
36) As professionals, early childhood candidates' decisions and advocacy efforts are grounded in multiple sources of knowledge and multiple perspectives.
37) They have collaborated in the organisation of a number of RTI workshops and are involved in awareness-raising and advocacy efforts .
38) The Association's advocacy efforts span a broad range of issues that may or may not vary depending on geographic location.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocacy effort
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocacy effort with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocacy effort
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocacy effort in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocacy effort.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocacy effort. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocacy effort
Compound Sentences with advocacy effort
Complex Sentences with advocacy effort
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocacy effort