advisory opinion in a sentence
1) In its advisory opinion to Rule 5.
2) We cannot answer abstract questions or give advisory opinions .
3) It also includes two forms of jurisdiction to issue advisory opinions .
advisory opinion example sentences4) A negative advisory opinions removes non-conforming initiatives from the ballot.
5) One such well-known advisory opinion is the "Nuclear Weapons Case".
6) Kosovo will respect the advisory opinion .
7) This guide describes the agency's enforcement policy reflected in that advisory opinion .
8) The Office could help to resolve questions of law or fact through advisory opinions .
9) On the other hand, advisory opinions are, by definition, non-binding.
10) Rutledge was largely responsible for denying the Supreme Court the right to give advisory opinions .
11) The ICJ can also be called upon by other UN organs to provide advisory opinions .
12) The International Court of Justice also says these settlements are illegal in a 2004 advisory opinion .
13) Community Board 7 will get 60 days to mull the project and form its advisory opinion .
14) After considering the case the Court refused to give an advisory opinion on the WHO question.
15) Reviews fitness related AFBCMR submissions and provides a written advisory opinion to the AFBCMR. 2.6.
example sentences with advisory opinion16) The book provides details on each appraisal standard and advisory opinions issued by the Appraisal Standards Board.
17) Given Apple's position, Crabb questioned whether she had the power to issue merely an advisory opinion .
18) It is possible to obtain an advisory opinion from Justice with regard to any particular proposed cooperative advertising program.
19) The Court does not give advisory opinions ; rather, its function is limited only to deciding specific cases.
20) In principle, the Court's advisory opinions are only consultative in character but are influential and widely respected.
21) The reader should not rely solely on this brochure, but should also consult Commission regulations and advisory opinions .
22) The court did retain the discretion to avoid giving an advisory opinion , and did use this on occasion.
23) The issue of jurisdiction is considered in the two types of ICJ cases: contentious issues and advisory opinions .
24) The UPAC will then provide the AMF with an advisory opinion concerning the enterprise applying for an authorization.
25) The department will issue a non-binding advisory opinion on whether the requested change is an accommodation or a modification.
26) SfP joins with other citizens' groups seeking a World Court advisory opinion on the legality of nuclear weapons.
27) The Court could issue either judgments or advisory opinions ; judgments were directly binding, while advisory opinions were not.
28) The Court could issue either judgments or advisory opinions; judgments were directly binding, while advisory opinions were not.
How to use advisory opinion in a sentence29) Singaporean courts, like the courts in Australia, cannot offer advisory opinion on the constitutionality of laws.
30) The International Court of Justice has the ability to hear disputes between states or render advisory opinions on legal questions.
31) Following the 2009 legislative session, Attorney General Jack Conway was asked to issue advisory opinions on two gambling-related issues.
32) It also can issue advisory opinions to the Florida Attorney General about citizens' initiatives to amend the state Constitution.
33) The Mint submitted the new designs to the Commission of Fine Arts ("Commission") for its advisory opinion .
34) It might also give an advisory opinion on any dispute or question referred to it by the Council or the Assembly.
35) The International Court of Justice's advisory opinion is that nuclear weapons are illegal and break humanitarian law because they kill indiscriminately.
36) Beshear then issued an advisory opinion that displaying the Commandments in classrooms under any circumstances was banned by the Court's ruling.
37) Nevertheless, often the Court would refer to its past decisions and advisory opinions to support its explanation of a present case.
38) It is vitally necessary to activate the advisory opinion of the International Court of Justice (July 2004) concerning the wall.
39) Examples of advisory opinions can be found in the section advisory opinions in the List of International Court of Justice cases article.
40) Examples of advisory opinions can be found in the section advisory opinions in the List of International Court of Justice cases article.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advisory opinion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advisory opinion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advisory opinion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advisory opinion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advisory opinion.
20 examples of simple sentences of advisory opinion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advisory opinion
Compound Sentences with advisory opinion
Complex Sentences with advisory opinion
Compound-Complex Sentences with advisory opinion