advertising jingle in a sentence
1) It included his advertising jingles , bawdy songs and a book.
2) In 1940, history was made when the first advertising jingle was broadcast nationally.
3) While living in London, Zimmer wrote advertising jingles for Air-Edel Associates.
advertising jingle example sentences4) He obtained work initially as a singer of advertising jingles and later progressed to playback singing.
5) The songs pastiched the advertising jingle although the songs were not endorsements of known products or services.
6) The two young twin girls who sang this advertising jingle were known as the "Vegemite Twins".
7) With much wit he hatches a sugar-coated polemic incorporating all the perky agility of the finest advertising jingles .
8) Kohl's Department Stores used a modified version of the song as its 2011 Black Friday advertising jingle .
9) The famous rivalry between the clubs was also marked in an advertising jingle in a 1970s Tooheys television commercial.
10) Then they tried out the sound of various permutations of his name, rolling them off their tongues like advertising jingles .
11) Television also exerted a strong influence, as demonstrated by quotations from show themes and advertising jingles found in his later works.
12) There's Win, still carrying the cheeky pennants and slogans of '81, boasting of chewing gum for the ears, expressing admiration for advertising jingles .
13) In the early 1980s, a commercial for the breakfast cereal Smurfberry Crunch used a portion of "The Nutcracker Suite" as music for an advertising jingle sung by Smurfs.
14) Their slogan, "Get busy with the fizzy", started as an advertising jingle in 1979 and proved so popular that they added it to their logo.
15) In late 1965, Wilson met Tony Asher while working at a recording studio in Los Angeles, a young lyricist and copywriter who had been working on advertising jingles .
example sentences with advertising jingle16) In 1903 Marie Cowan was hired to alter the song lyrics for use as an advertising jingle for Billy Tea, making it nationally famous.
17) He had a thriving studio in the basement of his parents' home in St. Louis and helped her by using her in advertising jingles .
18) corners, and social centers that became powerful advertising jingles , without seeing a
19) friend of Mrs Jarley, a penurious rhymester who makes up advertising jingles .
20) The Carl Carlton version has served as an advertising jingle for Hallmark Cards US/Canada TV ad campaign for musical cards.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advertising jingle
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advertising jingle with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advertising jingle
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advertising jingle in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advertising jingle.
20 examples of simple sentences of advertising jingle. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advertising jingle
Compound Sentences with advertising jingle
Complex Sentences with advertising jingle
Compound-Complex Sentences with advertising jingle