advertise sale in a sentence
1) Advertising fictitious bank repo sales and creating a false sense of urgency.
2) In 1778, he advertised the sale of a 14-year-old male slave.
3) Graphics are among the primary ways of advertising the sale of goods or services.
advertise sale example sentences4) Rebates are heavily used for advertise sales in retail stores in the United States.
5) Passersby walk between signs advertising a sale in Tokyo , Japan on July 12.
6) Would it be ok if a store advertise a sale for a $ 5,000.
7) Copps is a chain store that has weekly advertised sales , decent meat and decent produce.
8) One February day in 1937, Gleason got hold of several brochures advertising a one-cent sale .
9) Advertising Spending a little money to advertise a sale can pay off for the right domain names.
10) Finally, taxpayers should neither advertise the sale of investment property nor retain brokers to sell the property.
11) In 1861 the village crier was Thomas Foster, who advertised sales , meetings and public news.
12) Class Two Signs included signs advertising the sale or lease of the property upon which they are located.
13) According to the cartographer, this map "is advertising the sale of lots in Section No. 3.
14) In 1762 the firm advertised an agency sale in Wilmington, Delaware for over 100 Gold Coast slaves.
15) A wide circulation or advertising the sale does not seem appropriate - at least not in the first instance.
example sentences with advertise sale16) He poured the remainder of his marketing budget into advertising the sale , promising "best buys" on everything.
17) Liquidation of Assets As a general rule, the Assignee will assemble the Assignor's assets and advertise an auction sale .
18) In October, Trigg advertised the sale of 30 white indentured servants at his home with a discount for "ready money.
19) I take my first ever lunch break, wander the streets, copying down details of posters advertising car-boot sales , meditation evenings, whatever.
20) Your garage sale is advertised to open at 7:00 and customers are lined up outside, but Lisa hasn't arrived with the cash box full of change.
21) For example, if you are advertising a sale with a promotional banner, be sure to include when the sale is ending and a strong call to action.
22) Although these types of sales are advertised as "free and clear", it is highly recommanded that a title search by done by any potential buyer.
23) Unbeknownst to us, neighbors had advertised a block sale for the same date and time so we benefited from some extra traffic early in the morning.
24) This may be done by posting flyers to advertise the sale of the books or simply soliciting individuals who are shopping in the college bookstore for the same titles.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advertise sale
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advertise sale with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advertise sale
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advertise sale in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advertise sale.
20 examples of simple sentences of advertise sale. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advertise sale
Compound Sentences with advertise sale
Complex Sentences with advertise sale
Compound-Complex Sentences with advertise sale