advertise price in a sentence
1) All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
2) The companies should be compelled to advertise the actual price .
3) The new price is advertised on paper cards and orally.
advertise price example sentences4) Companies that advertise very low prices may be practicing what is called "bait" advertising.
5) They advertise low prices and fast service, and this is quite appealing on the surface.
6) For example, retailers should not advertise a retail price as a ''wholesale'' price.
7) A price advertised as a "weekend rate" shall be available on both Saturday and Sunday.
8) Gilman proved to be a master at promotion; the business quickly expanded by advertising low prices .
9) Advertising retail prices which have been established or suggested by manufacturers (or other nonretail distributors).
10) Retailers could never be advertised any price lower than $18.75 inclusive of any rebates and value-added offers.
11) In 1956, the Rhode Island Legislature enacted two separate prohibitions against advertising the retail price of alcoholic beverages.
12) But sale prices advertised by major retailers may not be deals at all , and customers are fighting back.
13) I think, it's bait-and-switch to advertise one price and actually charge one that's far higher.
14) Birmingham City advertise a Category D price of £16, but the Category announcements are "coming soon".
15) Such websites allow users to share prices advertised at filling stations with each other by posting them to a central server.
example sentences with advertise price16) In America, by 1851 a broadside by daguerreotypist Augustus Washington was advertising prices ranging from 50 cents to $10.
17) We have many customers based in the States and around the world and therefore will advertise the prices in USD $.
18) Contrary to what you said, OM is ultimately responsible for getting me my rebate because they were advertising the price .
19) Suppliers willing to ship in smallish quantities and actually advertising a price are a lot more common than last time I checked on this, a couple of years ago.
20) An opening example: If the price is advertised as being reduced and yet the house has never been on the market before, then it clearly cannot have been reduced.
21) The hotels advertise low prices -ranging from $36 to $89 a night-on neon signs next to gigantic flags that whip in the Front Range wind.
22) Some mortgage brokers derided BMO 's newly advertised price as a marketing gimmick on Sunday, noting that a number of banks have already begun offering that rate again.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advertise price
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advertise price with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advertise price
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advertise price in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advertise price.
20 examples of simple sentences of advertise price. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advertise price
Compound Sentences with advertise price
Complex Sentences with advertise price
Compound-Complex Sentences with advertise price