advertise fact in a sentence
1) Advertise that fact by presenting a professional image to the world .
2) Advertise the fact that it is marked with a sticker.
3) DOU 44, I wouldn't advertise this fact in public.
advertise fact example sentences4) Perhaps BlackBerry must staff advertising this fact ... at least on YouTube.
5) The series producers have reluctantly refused to advertise that fact to the public.
6) This fact was never advertised .
7) This may be only too true, but if so, why advertise the fact ?
8) M&S sell 100% fair-trade coffee in their coffee shop and advertise the fact prominently.
9) Many sites do not advertise the fact that the packages that they offer are actually pirated copies.
10) For BlackBerry to come out and advertise this irrelevant fact to consumers would come off as desperate .
11) The cafe in the clubhouse is open to the public, although this fact is not well advertised .
12) The recruiting office should advertise the fact that it welcomes members of the public who wish to drop in.
13) Everyone now understands that web pages are continually in development - there's no need to advertise the fact .
14) Bannon did not outwardly advertise the fact that the books had been released again in her department at Sacramento State.
15) You can identify yourself as an ALAS member and advertise the fact that under the scheme you offer a free interview.
example sentences with advertise fact16) A building that used to commemorate the Battle of Mons will now instead advertise the fact that Britain is for sale .
17) Harry Truman recognized responsibility and advertised that fact with a little statement that rested on his desk in the Oval Office.
18) In the article, Khan asserted that the politician had become a Muslim around 2000, but had not advertised this fact .
19) Biggest in America, advertise the fact , draw folks from all corners, give themmore to do, all are happy!
20) To advertise the fact , they surround the pollen and the anthers that produce it with the vivid petals of a flower.
21) Though, I'd be careful about advertising that fact ; in this case the talent matches up well with the description.
22) They went out to South Africa for Luscombe Searelle, an ostentatious gentleman who advertised the fact that he owned theatres in Johannesburg and Kimberley.
23) I'm curious to know what would happen if an organization advertised the fact that it pays its artists and collaborators fees that are respectful of the artist's work.
24) Often it runs theme issues (issue 24 was devoted to humour), and advertises the fact beforehand so that contributors can get ahead of the game.
25) The labels actually advertise the fact that they have been living together in hotels, which was a lot more sensitive issue in the 1920s than it is today.
26) Also, most women don't really like to advertise the fact they're getting electrolysis, so you may be able to engage in a conspiracy of silence.
27) Why are there posters advertising the fact that 78% of Shen students didn't drink in the past month? 78% is an awful percentage.
28) Typical publications: Psychiatry, the Ultimate Betrayal ; Psychiatrists: The Men Behind Hitler . Does not advertise the fact that it is funded and run by Scientologists.
How to use advertise fact in a sentence29) The seller of a product or service may advertise untrue facts about the product or service in order to gain sales, especially by competitive advantage.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advertise fact
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advertise fact with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advertise fact
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advertise fact in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advertise fact.
20 examples of simple sentences of advertise fact. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advertise fact
Compound Sentences with advertise fact
Complex Sentences with advertise fact
Compound-Complex Sentences with advertise fact