advert to in a sentence
1) He would now advert to some purely nautical points.
2) This was the first advert to depict a long-term injury.
3) Then based on who 's watching it can tailor adverts to them.
advert to example sentences4) Fourthly, that the matter was not adverted to at all.
5) But let us assume that A never adverts to the possibility of further injury.
6) Which product was said by its producers in adverts to Prolong Active Life?
7) The Assembly adverted to the fact the Declaration also protected the right of property.
8) They noted that the Coroner did not advert to that evidence in her report.
9) We started insisting on health tests back in 1995 - giving free adverts to good breeders!
10) He adverts to recurring events of a discovery of yet another "the second" genetic code.
11) In an earlier chapter I have adverted to the primitive methods employed in striking a light.
12) The cause of such repeated failures, after such splendid success, we may afterwards advert to .
13) From simple static adverts to interactive pages with e-mail and links to the firm's own website.
14) Adbusters pastiches adverts to satirise consumerism - and Meme Wars does something similar for economics primers .
15) At the beginning of our reflection, we adverted to the program of perestroika which Gorbachev initiated.
example sentences with advert to16) However the government health warning does also function in a paratextual manner which links the adverts to a tobacco product.
17) And although much more could be adverted to , is Islam composed in doctrines which may be inquired into, .
18) See Hirschman , supra note 12 , at 152 ("Not that progressives would never advert to any problems.
19) Even Scarborough Borough Council paid for twelve 15 second adverts to announce events in the town's Festival of Norway.
20) But I have already shown the ground of my hope, in adverting to the doctrine that man is one.
21) It also affords, in addition to the other circumstances adverted to , powerful and persuasive evidence of his identity.
22) It is true that the point was not adverted to , but the defendant's counsel was Mr. Denys Buckley.
23) Record company WEA used TV adverts to promote Storms in Africa by reminding audiences of Enya's previous two hits.
24) The test the government adverts to is a boundless, unguided guess by federal courts about how long is too long.
25) Accidental from an advert I thought this was from a different notification but some app is pushing adverts to my notification pane .
26) The third fear is that Google forces other websites for which it sells and delivers search adverts to work with it exclusively .
27) Hence cigarette advertisements try even more than other adverts to 'sell' the name, and to link concepts to it.
28) And Ryder Cup captain Paul McGinley will deliver the final line of the advert to promote this epic golf tournament at Gleneagles.
How to use advert to in a sentence29) A tool used by some of our advertisers to target adverts to you based on pages you have visited in the past.
30) This was quickly incorporated into adverts to tap into consumers' subconscious and the new campaign has been a success as a result.
31) to understand the cause of this refusal to receive their cooperation, we must for a moment advert to the history of this people.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advert to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advert to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advert to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advert to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advert to.
20 examples of simple sentences of advert to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advert to
Compound Sentences with advert to
Complex Sentences with advert to
Compound-Complex Sentences with advert to