advancing in a sentence
1) API is currently advancing several internal diagnostic development programs .
2) The alarm–the enemy is advancing .
3) The potential for advancing research is enormous.
advancing example sentences4) The infantry were still advancing two hours later.
5) Their manner of advancing was exceedingly imposing.
6) Her personal vision evolves with advancing technology.
7) Air travel was advancing around the same period.
8) Tactical alternatives for advancing stated national policy goals.
9) He said those advancing on officers were arrested.
10) An eastward advancing cold front is to blame.
11) Solar and amazing energy storage technologies are advancing exponentially .
12) The lawyers are already advancing claims in court.
13) How useful are such experiments in advancing human healthcare?
14) The entire nature is advancing towards catastrophe together with man.
15) The US army was advancing fairly quickly.
example sentences with advancing16) The enemy showed no intention of advancing .
17) She has little chance of advancing further in politics.
18) They become strategic partners in advancing this technology.
19) Medical science is advancing at an amazing pace.
20) In five minutes more they were advancing with vigor.
21) It highlights how technology innovations and policy initiatives are advancing inclusion.
22) Close air support was also provided to advancing ground forces.
23) Only advancing years forced him to forgo such activity.
24) Work became absorbed with advancing the socialist idea.
25) India boasts a quickly advancing and active nuclear power programme.
26) Players advancing to a table may select either available seat.
27) Snow hindered advancing forces which were supposed to bring relief.
28) The plan of time advancing was kept.
How to use advancing in a sentence29) But established towns too were advancing over the surrounding fields.
30) Order to march at place without advancing .
31) The two advancing players select two more cards.
32) Sharpe rode back behind the advancing troops.
33) Her work for advancing human rights has been notable.
34) A heavy fire was opened on the advancing lines.
35) Complaint that is often noted in advancing pregnancy .
36) It also facilitates advancing your social network .
37) Technology is rapidly advancing in both higher quality and lower cost.
38) Subsequently, many educators are developing and advancing alternative educational methods.
39) However, advancing scientific technologies may reveal new clues.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advancing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advancing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advancing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advancing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advancing.
20 examples of simple sentences of advancing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advancing
Compound Sentences with advancing
Complex Sentences with advancing
Compound-Complex Sentences with advancing