advances on in a sentence
1) We've covered advances on this site.
2) If set in motion, human empowerment advances on three levels.
3) Advances on pay have always been possible, but are limited.
advances on example sentences4) Companies that give payday advances on prepaid debit cards a bank.
5) The French Army is victorious and advances on Moscow.
6) Banks generally feature offer ATMs and provide cash advances on credit cards.
7) Ecuador also witnessed advances on bilateral relations with Colombia and Peru.
8) What is the impact of scientific advances on society and the environment?
9) Any advances on a 'conspiracy' of llamas?
10) No, no advances on his, on his salary soon.
11) He makes advances on Laurel, but she rebukes his attentions.
12) To its credit, Salzburg does allow advances on fees and pays immediately.
13) Cash advances on a credit card can carry an even higher interest rate.
14) Past months in the number of employees asking for advances on k funds.
15) Slowly, he advances on him.
example sentences with advances on16) Four climbs to his feet and advances on Primarch, hand outstretched.
17) Vrataski distracts a waiting Alpha while Cage advances on the Omega.
18) This is a great sniping spot to kill anything that advances on you.
19) She makes advances on Gus , but settles for going after Chavo.
20) Ein sees major advances on the horizon that could replace a weekly allergy shot.
21) The monster then advances on the Celestial again, which decides to leave.
22) The Conservatives also made dramatic last-minute advances on the central issue of economic management.
23) He adds that he looks forward to introducing these advances on his own farm.
24) The Irish Guards took place in the last advances on the Western Front.
25) While in a hero's guise, Hero made romantic advances on Sparx.
26) Just then, Millat advances on the table of scientists with a gun.
27) She rebuffed his advances on several occasions, stating he was too aggressive and vindictive.
28) When he started making subtle advances on his young stepdaughter, his wife called police.
How to use advances on in a sentence29) Publishers often pay their songwriters fairly large, annual financial advances on account of future royalties.
30) The simultaneous advances on the flanks of the Canadian Corps had not gone well.
31) Pyrrhus advances on Rome, as far as Anagnia in Latium.
32) Sharecroppers on cacao plantations cultivated the crop in exchange for advances on the harvest.
33) Bank Misr ATM: In mall, cash advances on Visa and MasterCard.
34) Romano's advances on Corday fail, as does her relationship with Peter Benton.
35) It cannot lend money or make advances on any property left in its possession.
36) Rule 1.15(c) directs lawyers to place advances on expenses into the trust account.
37) Unfortunately the professor has other motives and his wife catches him making inappropriate advances on Espy.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advances on
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advances on with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advances on
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advances on in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advances on.
20 examples of simple sentences of advances on. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advances on
Compound Sentences with advances on
Complex Sentences with advances on
Compound-Complex Sentences with advances on