advance publicity in a sentence
1) Neither lived up to its advance publicity .
2) Publishers Jonathan Cape spent £2,000 (£ in pounds) on advance publicity .
3) You'd expect the unhelpful advance publicity to make him wary of the Press.
advance publicity example sentences4) The advance publicity has been stupendous, and the first issue is alleged to have sold out straight away.
5) The event did not get a lot of advance publicity , but it drew a huge amount of attention afterwards.
6) Don Peters had been pleasantly surprised to find the Prime Minister's forthright manner lived up to her advance publicity .
7) Advance publicity for the strip noted Greene's participation and the strip carried the byline "By Ward Greene".
8) Despite some advance publicity listing him as a guest he didn't attend the 1980 San Diego Comic Book convention.
9) Although advance publicity advertised a tent seating 600, for some events there were as many as 817 people in attendance.
10) We will have to arrange for advance publicity , set up an office and make arrangements to show prospective buyers around.
11) The album, Part III, was released on March 20, 2001, following an intensive barrage of advance radio publicity .
12) The first American reviews were the result of well-placed advance publicity , performed on Irving's behalf by his friend Henry Brevoort.
13) The first letters of invitation are couched in terms of ingratiating deference, and the advance publicity boosts the speaker to the very zenith of competence and charm.
14) Advance publicity for the series was positive, as evidenced by the comments of Maureen Ryan, who writes the "Stay Tuned" column for TVSquad.com.
15) The presidential election campaign lasts for nearly a year; with all the preplanning, advance publicity , and fund raising it lasts for much longer.
example sentences with advance publicity
example sentences with advance publicity16) McClelland realized that censorship would be a problem in Canada, and tried to soften the blow with advance publicity via advance copies.
17) The director of the Opéra, Louis Véron, had made certain there was plenty of advance publicity , and the auditorium was packed.
18) The advance publicity for the show was very coy about this particular piece, promising us a surprise that could not be revealed in advance.
19) Advance publicity promises a moving exploration of a pivotal period in our nation 's history, but would a dance dunce like myself understand this show?
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advance publicity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advance publicity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advance publicity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advance publicity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advance publicity.
20 examples of simple sentences of advance publicity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advance publicity
Compound Sentences with advance publicity
Complex Sentences with advance publicity
Compound-Complex Sentences with advance publicity