adumbrate in a sentence
1) The great misery which developed on the eastern front is adumbrated .
2) The essentials of this form of government may be adumbrated as follows.
3) You might think I'm adumbrating the psychology of three-year-olds in the kindergarten.
adumbrate example sentences4) Then and only then could measures be taken adumbrating a socialization of the monopolies.
5) Thus "Qur'ān-forgetting is clearly adumbrated in the Qur'ān".
6) These considerations adumbrate the argument for the secondary role of consent in the justification of authority.
7) Since I am largely concerned with the deliberation and outcome, I have adumbrated these differences.
8) Underlexicalisation is also found when the narrator adumbrates another difference between Neanderthal man and homo sapiens.
9) In character this protest group differed from the nationalist movement to come, but adumbrated it.
10) The conventional concept of academic freedom as adumbrated in the UK and the USA is completely inadequate.
11) De Smith has adumbrated four different tests which the courts have at one time or another used.
12) And when I ran across the word " adumbrate " I had to stop and look it up.
13) The incident adumbrates an attitude of mind which is mirrored in the linguistic techniques exploited later in the novel.
14) You're standing on a high cliff, chopped off and adumbrated by the heaving green of the sea.
15) The myth of Proteus serves, according to Bacon, to adumbrate the path to extracting truth from matter.
example sentences with adumbrate16) The Criminal Law Revision Committee's final proposals are undoubtedly an improvement on those adumbrated in its Working Paper.
17) The combination of linguistic studies with other information about prehistory taken from archaeology and the biological sciences has been adumbrated .
18) The last chapter combines all the preceding themes and adumbrates the book Fyodor dreams of writing someday: The Gift.
19) He told me that his civil servants had said that this was impossible, and adumbrated the problem to me.
20) In this chapter, however, we want to adumbrate the principal features of the continuum view of non-linear viscoelasticity.
21) This concern was adumbrated in the early 1930s by the rise of Oswald Mosley's British Union of Fascists.
22) Soviet policy toward Warsaw Pact countries finally began to loosen in early 1988, adumbrating a fundamental reorientation of Gorbachev's approach.
23) For the time being let me conclude by admitting that the considerations adumbrated in this section do not prove the dependence thesis.
24) The stronger versions have been adumbrated by some philosophers, but are not required for physics and also would beg the question against the dualist.
25) This is appropriate, for the story that the letters not so much tell as adumbrate comes through with a wistful fragrance that is very affecting if one reads slowly.
26) She used the 'immediacy effect' concept, adumbrated by Price 1965, to find the percentage of references in a field to literature published within the last five years.
27) In reality, the bulk of the book is given over to adumbrating the toils and troubles of the author and his family, in particular his dissolute mother.
28) This approach is the heart of the famous ontological argument, devised by Anselm of Canterbury though adumbrated earlier in the system of Augustine.
How to use adumbrate in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adumbrate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adumbrate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adumbrate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adumbrate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adumbrate.
20 examples of simple sentences of adumbrate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adumbrate
Compound Sentences with adumbrate
Complex Sentences with adumbrate
Compound-Complex Sentences with adumbrate