advance in astronomy in a sentence
1) The Chinese were most advanced in astronomy .
2) Ancient Egypt made significant advances in astronomy , mathematics and medicine.
3) Following the Babylonians, significant advances in astronomy were made in ancient Greece and the Hellenistic world.
advance in astronomy example sentences4) Significant advances in astronomy came about with the introduction of new technology, including the spectroscope and photography.
5) And he provides a detailed discussion of the well-publicized advances in astronomy that took place during Van Gogh's lifetime.
6) Also of note is the reception of advances in astronomy and mathematics made in the Islamic world during the 10th century, such as the development of the astrolabe.
7) Advances in astronomy and in optical systems in the 19th century resulted in the first observation of an asteroid (1 Ceres) in 1801, and the discovery of Neptune in 1846.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advance in astronomy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advance in astronomy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advance in astronomy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advance in astronomy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advance in astronomy.
20 examples of simple sentences of advance in astronomy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advance in astronomy
Compound Sentences with advance in astronomy
Complex Sentences with advance in astronomy
Compound-Complex Sentences with advance in astronomy