advance considerably in a sentence
1) So, thanks to her, the plot advanced considerably .
2) By 13 December, Soviet resistance slowed the German advance considerably .
3) Though removed from the cultural movement, the scientific understanding advanced considerably .
advance considerably example sentences4) TASHA: Deflector shield technology has advanced considerably during the war.
5) Ghazni was well-supplied, which eased the further advance considerably .
6) Now the co-operatives have been well established and agricultural production has advanced considerably .
7) Rebreather technology has advanced considerably , often driven by the growing market in recreational diving equipment.
8) In recent years, binding design has advanced considerably , with regards to stiffness and adjustability.
9) The negotiations advanced considerably and settled on a number of key aspects of the proposed team.
10) The Panzer Corps now slowed their advance considerably but had put themselves in a very vulnerable position.
11) The "Panzerkorps" now slowed their advance considerably and put themselves in a very vulnerable position.
12) They also had the advantage of DNA research which had advanced considerably over the past 15 years.
13) The Russians had advanced considerably but they had also gained the long and vulnerable coastline with it.
14) This technology has also advanced considerably beyond what few even know when it comes to this technology .
15) This advance considerably rationalised the separate armoured conning tower and myriad of decks and platforms of older designs.
example sentences with advance considerably16) News Digital cameras , medical scanners, and other imaging technologies have advanced considerably during the past decade.
17) LARP weapon design advanced considerably after the innovation in 1986 of latex-coated weapons by Second skin (larp).
18) Aircraft were used for reconnaissance, as fighters, bombers, and ground-support, and each role was advanced considerably .
19) Medical science in general, and the treatment of breast cancer specifically, had advanced considerably in the past eight years.
20) This college has come to life and advanced considerably under the direction of its very live wire Rector Mr Jocelyn Stevens.
21) As it happened, largely because of a world-wide expansion in trade, the British economy advanced considerably down to 1987.
22) The Americans almost immediately ran into forward British units, which put up a heroic defense and slowed the American advance considerably .
23) Serious Belgian resistance and scorched earth policies slowed down the German advance considerably , contributing to the failure of the German plan.
24) Fast forward to the present day, and we find that thankfully, criminology has advanced considerably in the intervening seven hundred years.
25) I know the trial that I was a part of has advanced considerably in the last eight years and continues to save lives.
26) There were many exciting dogs in the line-up below the VA dogs, some of whom have much promise to advance considerably next year.
27) Since then nuclear power has advanced considerably to the point at which today some 16% of the world's electricity is produced by nuclear power.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advance considerably
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advance considerably with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advance considerably
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advance considerably in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advance considerably.
20 examples of simple sentences of advance considerably. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advance considerably
Compound Sentences with advance considerably
Complex Sentences with advance considerably
Compound-Complex Sentences with advance considerably