adulteress in a sentence
1) An adulteress is brought before him for judgment.
2) Why did James call such ones ' adulteresses ?
3) Direct warnings are given to stay far away from the adulteress .
adulteress example sentences4) Her main characteristic is that of being an adulteress .
5) One woman is cast out as an adulteress .
6) She's an adulteress living in an immoral relationship.
7) An adulteress' female relatives unplait her hair.
8) The man adulterer is no better than the woman adulteress .
9) Will we remain chaste, or become adulteresses ?
10) Had she been an adulteress , she would have been stoned.
11) Let's be Adulterers and adulteresses about this.
12) As for the adulteress the charity might become the means whereby she might restrain from fornication.
13) In the morning the people were talking and saying charity was given to an adulteress last night.
14) They were unfoundedly sentenced as adulteresses , tied up in sacks and drowned in Lake Pamvotis.
15) Antonio tells the Lord Governor that (his niece) Isabella is an "impudent adulteress .
example sentences with adulteress16) By the novel's end she has become an adulteress and is suspected of being a murderess.
17) I,try to leave and he threatens to take my son because I am an adulteress .
18) In Venkata Krishnappa Nayaka's Telugu rendition, Ahalya is depicted as a romantic adulteress .
19) The donor said: O Allah, to thee be the Praise - charity to an adulteress !
20) He abused the Prophet of Islam, his companions and his wives, describing the latter as adulteresses .
21) Accordingly, she will be called an adulteress if she lives with another man while her husband is alive.
22) The adulteress and the adulterer (zãniya, zani) – scourge each of them with a hundred stripes.
23) Once divorced, an adulteress was not permitted, according to the Talmudic writers, to marry her paramour.
24) The contemporary tumours that Eleanor had been an adulteress made it possible to believe that she preached what she practised.
25) On the train to Moscow, Anna meets Vronsky's mother, Countess Vronskaya, a well-known adulteress .
26) Redeemed adulteress Rebecca Halton answers the reader question: Have you forgiven him for the pain he caused you?
27) If a girl is not a virgin, she will be considered an adulteress and is beaten by her husband.
28) Everyone assumed Stella was the guilty adulteress , but in fact Victor (Roderick's father) left her for a nurse.
How to use adulteress in a sentence
How to use adulteress in a sentence29) The adulterer shall not marry other than an adulteress or a polytheistic (woman), and the adulteress none shall marry other than an adulterer or a polytheist.
30) The adulterer shall not marry other than an adulteress or a polytheistic (woman), and the adulteress none shall marry other than an adulterer or a polytheist.
31) Many critics including Furnell noted how it was very unusual for Flaubert to use Emma, an adulteress , as the book's heroine.
32) Should we not ask ourselves whether the adulteress had a bad family upbringing, lacking in love, that she reacts in this way?
33) But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress , even though she marries another man.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adulteress
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adulteress with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adulteress
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adulteress in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adulteress.
20 examples of simple sentences of adulteress. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adulteress
Compound Sentences with adulteress
Complex Sentences with adulteress
Compound-Complex Sentences with adulteress