adulterate in a sentence
1) A third report showed that canister coffee was even more adulterated .
2) The union says oil can also be adulterated .
3) The over-the-counter meal support year was called and adulterated on majority.
adulterate example sentences4) City prescription is the nursery by which a membership is adulterated .
5) Moreover, it was found that chicory itself was usually adulterated .
6) The middlemen almost unconsciously adulterate the food which they supply.
7) Face the Nation - Is the pharma industry adulterating drugs?
8) Moreover they can plummet rewarded in adulterated wage situations.
9) Try not to adulterate such healthy basics with too rich a dressing.
10) Some Indian taxis and auto-rickshaws run on adulterated fuel blends.
11) However, cosmetics must not be adulterated or misbranded.
12) I write " adulterated " rot.
13) The Act sets forth several circumstances under which food will be deemed adulterated .
14) Some rap songs and rap artists may be adulterating the minds of children.
15) Adulterated cocaine is often a white, off-white or pinkish powder.
example sentences with adulterate16) Avoid refined, adulterated oils which can clog the skin's pores.
17) We would never adulterate the natural balance our salts derive from the ocean!
18) It prohibits interstate commerce in misbranded and adulterated foods, drinks and drugs.
19) Beginning is compulsorily adulterated with inter-institutional nurse and instituted to manage hospital.
20) That was to be taken with roast lamb, not adulterating his drinks.
21) Because it is generally adulterated , either with red lead or with pounded brick.
22) I totally agree with you that rap music is adulterating the minds of children.
23) Melamine and cyanuric acid were used to adulterate food in 2007 and 2008.
24) Agriculture officials speculated that adulterated feed given to hens could explain melamine in eggs.
25) Ordering the violator to recall the adulterated or misbranded products.
26) The products are considered "unfit for food" and therefore adulterated under the Act.
27) My friend could pass as being adulterated by the rap music and its glamour.
28) Adulterated foods cannot be legally imported or marketed in the United States.
How to use adulterate in a sentence29) We have not changed them, adulterated them or doctored them up.
30) By 16 January 2013 four subsidiaries of ABP had been accused of supplying adulterated meat.
31) Of 34 coffees, 31 were adulterated ; the three exceptions were of higher price.
32) Other contaminants: Unwanted substances from a number of sources may adulterate a product.
33) Nothing can pollute or adulterate it.
34) In the 1840 s and '50s chemists and doctors led campaigns against adulterated food .
35) We should condemn a physician for adulterating his medicine and then claiming it was genuine.
36) Some are " adulterated " with turkey, water buffalo meat, sheep fat or chicken.
37) Tapioca pearls used for bubble tea were adulterated with macromolecular polymers to improve their texture.
38) He also attacked apothecaries, who had a reputation for adulterating and badly preparing medications.
39) The law "forbade interstate and foreign commerce in adulterated and misbranded food and drugs".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adulterate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adulterate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adulterate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adulterate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adulterate.
20 examples of simple sentences of adulterate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adulterate
Compound Sentences with adulterate
Complex Sentences with adulterate
Compound-Complex Sentences with adulterate