adulatory in a sentence
1) Many adulatory articles on the Famous Five omit the topic altogether.
2) Initial responses to the show included adulatory reviews, some controversy and high ratings.
3) Upon his release, Bhutto travelled the country amid adulatory crowds of PPP supporters.
adulatory example sentences4) The advisors are praised in the same adulatory tone as is employed for the kings.
5) The almanacs' editors prefaced the publications with adulatory references to Banneker and his race.
6) The book was "an adulatory biography" which made Wingate's personal respect for Ismay quite clear.
7) In the plethora of adulatory messages you received for this article I must put forward the other side.
8) He is less than adulatory of the Smithsonian Institute, the American opposite number of the British Museum.
9) The level of wit and comment, sometimes abusive, sometimes adulatory , about what was read was consistently high.
10) Coghill felt that he had discovered a 'considerable poem' by 'a powerful new poet' (though 'in the Masefield tradition'), and he wrote back to Lewis in adulatory terms.
11) Despite adulatory tributes attached to his works, Shakespeare was not considered the world's greatest writer in the century and a half following his death.
12) Steve McNamarra, in the "Pacific Sun", said that the book was "clearly written and, while basically sympathetic" was not "an adulatory 'house job'.
13) Decades later, his grandson, Yue Ke (岳珂), had retrieve documentary evidence of his grandfather's achievements, and published an adulatory biography of him.
14) Similarly adulatory reviews were written for the October 1996 showing of a restored print in 70mm and DTS sound at the Castro Theater in San Francisco.
15) The legacy of Díaz has undergone revision since the 1990s. In Díaz's lifetime before his ouster, there was an adulatory literature, which has been named "Porfirismo.
example sentences with adulatory16) When The Elder Statesman received less than adulatory notices, and failed to succeed at the box office, he was noticeably calm in his reaction.
17) You should create mentally a party is not adulatory to your confirm victimisation a scarf to advance your profits to
18) " "Publishers Weekly" was critical of the book's tone, commenting: "Turner is more adulatory than probing.
19) " As the always adulatory "Evening Record" put it, "to show that his heart was in the right place won his game by 3 to 2" against the Brantford Red Sox.
20) "Publishers Weekly"'s review of the book was critical of its " adulatory " tone, but called it a "necessity for fans", due the inclusion of the discography.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adulatory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adulatory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adulatory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adulatory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adulatory.
20 examples of simple sentences of adulatory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adulatory
Compound Sentences with adulatory
Complex Sentences with adulatory
Compound-Complex Sentences with adulatory