adroit in a sentence
1) He became more adroit in such matters in later campaigns.
2) He is slightly more bright and adroit than the average human .
3) The script is adroit at embedding these details in casual conversation .
adroit example sentences4) A shot is apt if it is accurate because adroit .
5) You became very adroit in performing monkey tricks and never hurt yourself.
6) In the Orient the maneuvering is more adroit .
7) Politicians are too adroit to create Physical Berlin Walls.
8) What Sturtevant does here is more adroit .
9) To prove that you are the most adroit and fast .
10) Tracey Moffatt is an adroit artist with topical and poignant themes.
11) It was not necessarily that the rich were more adroit at tax avoidance.
12) Mahela J seems similar in capabilities just not as adroit .
13) It is wonderful how adroit the skilled medical examiners become in their task.
14) The subdivision of stock into subject groups calls for flexible and adroit administration.
15) To conquer them the meditator will have to be adroit .
example sentences with adroit16) Adroit shots needn't be accurate, as not all skilled shots succeed.
17) Adroit way of changing the subject.
18) Through adroit diplomatic machinations, he became the first governor of the colony.
19) Mackendrick 's adroit framings and propulsive editing feel modern.
20) And accurate shots needn't be adroit , as some unskilled shots are lucky.
21) His adroit salesmanship and acute sense for politics had made this vision a success.
22) No one was more adroit at using ethics investigations to demonize opponents than Newt.
23) Denny, like Murray, was prolific, upbeat, adroit , interesting.
24) Highly entertaining, with adroit clueing.
25) Nevertheless, the adroit commodore managed to stall his departure for over six weeks.
26) The adroit use of overemphasized sound effects often disguises an actor's lack of skill.
27) On their surfaces, iconoclastic characters fluidly intermingle with adroit deconstructions of commodity culture.
28) Meade was unable to counterattack, and Lee conducted an adroit retreat into Northern Virginia.
How to use adroit in a sentence29) Adroit strategic communication requires an understanding of stories, trends and memes circulating within a culture.
30) Behind the mask of sober , correct Protestantism lurks a supremely adroit calculation of power.
31) In other words, an adroit appeal is made to the fanaticism of the North.
32) They should provide courageous self-confident leadership, be resolved, fair-minded, generous and adroit .
33) The Comanche resolved most of the challenges facing them in the 1830s with adroit diplomacy.
34) There are not in her books the clever little falsities and the adroit superficialities conspicuous elsewhere.
35) She's an adroit comedian and savvy enough to fit her edgy comedy into a broadcast mold.
36) Adroit French generalship and Russian mistakes allowed the French to escape across the river that day.
37) Because now I had gotten adroit at being able to do, at complicating the work.
38) In the long run, however, adroit its marketing, takeover may be the only solution.
39) Discriminating readers needed to be adroit in sifting the words to discern the facts that lay beneath.
40) No individual, however adroit or time-serving, could parry the blow by which all were crushed.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adroit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adroit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adroit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adroit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adroit.
20 examples of simple sentences of adroit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adroit
Compound Sentences with adroit
Complex Sentences with adroit
Compound-Complex Sentences with adroit