adopt the bill in a sentence
1) the Senate adopted the bill in the summer of 2006.
2) We expect more states to adopt the bill and come up with their own version.
3) the House of Representatives adopted the bill on 2010, and the Senate on 2010.
adopt the bill example sentences4) the Bundestag , the lower house of the legislature, adopted the bill on March 1.
5) MPs had adopted the bill on April 25 with 189 votes in favour , 74 against and one abstention.
6) the Estates of the Netherlands Antilles adopted the bill on and the Estates of Aruba did the same on .
7) Records of the secession bill itself show that Speaker of the House John McAfee presided over the session that adopted the bill .
8) Friends of the Earth Czech Republic remains optimistic that this support will be transformed into real commitment to adopt the bill in 2013.
9) the House Oversight, Reform and Ethics Committee adopted the bill , HB 4052, by a 4 to 2 vote along party lines last week.
10) He said that in case the government adopts the bill , his initiative for sanctioning "mercenaries" could be soon added to the Criminal Procedure Code, Tanjug reported.
11) the Parliament of Kenya adopted the bill in 1989 and the Kenya Industrial Property Office (KIPO) was established in early 1990.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adopt the bill
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adopt the bill with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adopt the bill
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adopt the bill in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adopt the bill.
20 examples of simple sentences of adopt the bill. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adopt the bill
Compound Sentences with adopt the bill
Complex Sentences with adopt the bill
Compound-Complex Sentences with adopt the bill