adopt legislation in a sentence
1) Some states have adopted legislation to limit liability of volunteers.
2) The European Union adopts legislation through a variety of legislative procedures.
3) Several states have adopted legislation and policies to end female genital mutilation.
adopt legislation example sentences4) All EU member states adopted legislation pursuant this directive or adapted their existing laws.
5) While in office, the state adopted legislation to allow for charter schools in 1999.
6) However, for abundant caution, several foreign jurisdictions adopted legislation to ensure a smooth transition.
7) Adopting legislation and monitoring its implementation was crucial and should be accompanied by awareness and education campaigns.
8) One approach could be to adopt legislation promoting the increased disclosure of inside information to the public.
9) The Federal Assembly on Nov. 16 adopted legislation confiscating Communist Party (CPCz) assets.
10) At this time, the organization also encouraged governments to adopt legislation requiring budgets to be balanced.
11) Many states have adopted legislation that specifically exempt CAFOs (and other agricultural entities) from zoning regulations.
12) Plan International recommended that States adopt legislation and institute a total ban on the practice of female genital mutilation.
13) There are also limited instances where the Commission can adopt legislation on its own initiative (See below).
14) The Georgian Supreme Soviet on Aug. 20 adopted legislation providing for multiparty elections in the republic on Oct. 28.
15) In August 2010, the NCAA adopted legislation requiring each member institution to have a concussion management plan in place.
example sentences with adopt legislation16) The District of Columbia has become the first United States jurisdiction to adopt legislation to regulate the personal training profession.
17) Some Arab countries have tried to adopt legislation to increase women's participation, but the laws are never usually enforced.
18) As part of what has been called the English-only movement , some states have adopted legislation granting official status to English.
19) By Cydney Posner This article in Institutional Investor indicates that Delaware may be on the verge of adopting legislation authorizing B-Corps .
20) The city council adopts legislation under the city government's authority as granted by state law and allowed under the city charter.
21) Congress adopted legislation that favored slaveholders, such as permitting slavery in territories as the nation began to expand to the West.
22) France has already adopted legislation to protect the sea grass, after having found that half of the sea bed coverage had gone.
23) On this basis of "affirmative action", various countries have adopted legislation providing special protection notably for indigenous peoples and minorities.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adopt legislation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adopt legislation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adopt legislation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adopt legislation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adopt legislation.
20 examples of simple sentences of adopt legislation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adopt legislation
Compound Sentences with adopt legislation
Complex Sentences with adopt legislation
Compound-Complex Sentences with adopt legislation