adopt law in a sentence
1) Switzerland has adopted laws that punish genocide denial.
2) It makes, proposes and adopts laws .
3) They adopt laws and institutions to overcome these problems.
adopt law example sentences4) Congress did not adopt laws that would prevent future change.
5) More and more states were adopting laws which banned the sale of alcohol.
6) In 1993 and 1994, Congress adopted laws to strengthen the licensing system.
7) By 1967, 44 states adopted laws making the reporting of crimes against children mandatory.
8) By then, two counties and 23 cities had adopted laws permitting Sunday liquor sales.
9) Society, like nature and like man, has adopted laws of its own.
10) He said that over the past 25 years 80 countries adopted laws on access to information.
11) Certain cities and counties, particularly in California, have adopted laws to further decriminalize cannabis.
12) Kobach has also litigated several lawsuits defending cities and states that adopt laws to discourage illegal immigration.
13) Some countries, including Greece, Slovakia, and Switzerland have adopted laws that punish genocide denial.
14) Dozens of cities around the country and a few states have adopted laws and ordinances supporting trap-neuter-return programs .
15) Under this procedure the Council can adopt laws proposed by the Commission without requiring the opinion of Parliament.
example sentences with adopt law16) The reforms led most states to adopt laws requiring primary elections, instead of party leaders, to choose delegates.
17) As the relationships and powers of these institutions have developed, various legislative procedures have been created for adopting laws .
18) Cities and counties throughout the state have adopted laws that protect residents from exposure to secondhand smoke in multi-unit housing.
19) During the 1982 legislative session, the state of Virginia adopted laws to govern exploration for uranium in the Commonwealth.
20) California is proposing to adopt laws which would exempt many hedge fund managers from registration with the California Securities Regulation Division.
21) Lawmakers should not adopt laws that sacrifice the economic well-being of those living in the United States for nonexistent environmental gains.
22) The Supreme Soviet of the Russian SFSR adopted laws which contradicted Soviet laws (the so-called War of Laws).
23) The parliament of Cyprus adopted laws today to create a solidarity fund to pool state assets and impose capital controls on banks .
24) This trend has spread like a cancer across the country, with more than half the states adopting laws to allow PPPs.
25) Here Durkheim took a leaf out of Maine's book and decided to adopt law as an objective measure of social solidarity.
26) Forty-eight U.S. states have adopted laws permitting labeling in only metric units, with the two exceptions being New York and Alabama.
27) In response to the problem, Mali has adopted laws regulating archaeological digs and the transfer of archaeological objects out of the country.
28) The first jurisdiction in the United States of America to adopt laws against drunk driving was New York in 1910, with California and others following.
How to use adopt law in a sentence29) Three years after Ecuador's Constitution, Bolivia adopted laws on the rights of nature, as have a handful of US cities, including Pittsburgh.
30) There was support for the Soviet system in the Muslim community for adopting laws dictated by Allah through Muhammad, even though the government were atheists.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adopt law
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adopt law with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adopt law
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adopt law in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adopt law.
20 examples of simple sentences of adopt law. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adopt law
Compound Sentences with adopt law
Complex Sentences with adopt law
Compound-Complex Sentences with adopt law