adhesiveness in a sentence
1) When platelet adhesiveness increases, the risk of heart attack rises.
2) Changes in adhesiveness are an essential part of the developmental programme.
3) Hellem A.J. The adhesiveness of human blood platelets in vitro.
adhesiveness example sentences4) The second primer coat will increase adhesiveness between the floor and the paint layer.
5) Its adhesiveness helps to trap particles that were not eliminated in the nasal cavities.
6) The material must be kept moist to maintain adhesiveness of the wood pieces with each other.
7) Adenosine diphosphate in red cells as a factor in the adhesiveness of human blood platelets.
8) The findings mean that new materials can be developed in which adhesiveness can be precisely controlled .
9) The molecular basis of adhesiveness lies in cell adhesion molecules - CAMs - at the cell surface.
10) EFAs also regulate the adhesiveness of cancer cells, including cell-cell and cell-matrix adhesions (Jiang 1998).
11) Swank's diet significantly reduces the platelet adhesiveness and aggregation that is observed in atherosclerosis as well as in multiple sclerosis.
12) MS patients have been shown to have an abnormal blood-brain barrier, presumably as a result of excessive platelet adhesiveness and aggregation.
13) Here is adhesiveness – it is not previously fashioned, it is apropos; Do you know what it is as you pass to be loved by strangers?
14) But the Saxon seriously settled in the land, builded, tilled, fished, and traded, with German truth and adhesiveness .
15) One factor in the prevention of MI is the adhesiveness of platelets as the greater the adhesion of platelets the greater the chance of having a coronary blood clot.
example sentences with adhesiveness16) For him, Miss Marlowe also carried a full tool kit, extra strings, and a supply of glue unparalleled in its adhesiveness .
17) Borchegrevink C.F., Skaga, E, Berg K.J., Skjæggestad, Ø, Stormorken H. Effect of linseed oil on platelet adhesiveness and bleeding time.
18) Captain 11 times, he repaid them with 3915 runs, 12 centuries, an average of 43.98, and an adhesiveness more commonly found in tubes of Araldite.
19) They found that adding flap structures to the ends of the fibrils significantly enhanced how effectively adhesiveness could be switched on and off .
20) • Noxious insects can not fly away once attached as of its excellent adhesiveness and long sustainability.
21) • With its outstanding adhesiveness and strong durability , the insects cannot be escaped once they land the traps.
22) • The outstanding adhesiveness is maintained even at around the direct rays of sunlights through the window and a fluorescent light .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adhesiveness
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adhesiveness with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adhesiveness
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adhesiveness in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adhesiveness.
20 examples of simple sentences of adhesiveness. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adhesiveness
Compound Sentences with adhesiveness
Complex Sentences with adhesiveness
Compound-Complex Sentences with adhesiveness