act as an adviser in a sentence
1) Here, he acted as an adviser for the faculty.
2) Act as an adviser or a mentor to teachers about science content.
3) Blackstone acted as an adviser for AIG during the 2007-2008 financial crisis.
act as an adviser example sentences
act as an adviser example sentences4) In contrast, where the firm is acting as an adviser its disclosure obligation will be more onerous.
5) Olcott also acted as an adviser to the committee appointed to design a Buddhist flag in 1885.
6) Raymond Burr would reprise his role as Steve Martin, acting as an adviser to the Pentagon.
7) In 1870 he also acted as an adviser to John Wesley Powell before his second journey through the Grand Canyon.
8) Throughout her reign, Ranavalona's aunt, Ramisindrazana, acted as an adviser and exercised considerable influence at court.
9) The Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps is the senior enlisted Marine, and acts as an adviser to the Commandant.
10) After his retirement , Hessel took up a whole series of progressive causes and acted as an adviser to various socialist governments.
11) Queen Tiye held much political influence at court and acted as an adviser to her son after the death of her husband.
12) Dr de Klerk, who has acted as an adviser to the anti-apartheid Democratic Party, is known to be close to his brother, but politics is rarely on the agenda when they meet.
13) Mr. Lévy-Garboua has served as head of compliance and internal controls for BNP in North America and currently acts as an adviser to senior bank officials.
14) He acted as an adviser on cultural policy to President Joseph Saidu Momoh and the U.S. Ambassadors who served in Sierra Leone at that time.
15) After that date, Gates will continue in his role as the company's chairman, head of the board of directors and act as an adviser on key projects.
example sentences with act as an adviser16) Kaine appears to be genuinely interested in reformation, and has since been supportive of Spider-Girl and acted as an adviser to her.
17) It was a considerable while before I came to know more Tory politicians and acted as an adviser , not to the party, but to a great many Tories.
18) The Honorary Lieutenant Colonel is a member of The RCR Senate and acts as an adviser to The RCR Association Board of Directors and The RCR Trust Fund.
19) Also unique to the SNES version is a character named "Dr. Wright" (whose physical appearance is based on Will Wright) who acts as an adviser to the player.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of act as an adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of act as an adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with act as an adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word act as an adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with act as an adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of act as an adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of act as an adviser
Compound Sentences with act as an adviser
Complex Sentences with act as an adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with act as an adviser