achievement in a sentence
1) This achievement has never been fully acknowledged.
2) How does teacher professional development affect student achievement ?
3) A monumental achievement considering early off field drama.
achievement example sentences4) These astonishing building achievements had more modest beginnings.
5) Some scholarships are available through academic achievement .
6) His achievements during those fourteen years almost defy credibility.
7) The impact is long lasting success and achievement .
8) Which math program will raise student achievement ?
9) This newest work is another remarkable achievement .
10) Radio has been used for many achievements .
11) The history of those achievements is complex.
12) This achievement of six wins is still unbeaten.
13) We should rigorously measure achievement against these goals.
14) LinkedIn has taught modern business professionals plenty about showcasing individual achievements .
15) The concept behind this achievement is simple.
use achievement in a sentence16) Eligible achievements has been pointed however afterwards also poppy.
17) Thus seen unemployment is the highest achievement .
18) Perception is biased towards recognition and each successful achievement reduces uncertainty.
19) The achievement of business success requires many skills.
20) Changing teacher behavior and improving student writing achievement .
21) The study found no appreciable increase reading achievement .
22) Seven studies used standardized measures of achievement .
23) The relationship between kindergarten screening measures and grade three achievement .
24) High school teacher certification status and student achievement .
25) The army ran away without any achievements .
26) The final report lists 62 major innovations and achievements .
27) There are many achievements conducted by outstanding women leadership.
28) Using formative assessment to improve achievement outcomes.
How to use achievement in a sentence29) Does computer technology improve student learning and achievement ?
30) His achievements were sung in popular folk songs.
31) His achievements included a few more personal milestones.
32) The uniform is used to promote equality while showing individual achievement .
33) It has been argued that studying music enhances academic achievement .
34) The stereotype threat explanation of achievement gaps has attracted criticism.
35) Charter schools are accountable for student achievement .
36) This remarkable biochemical achievement brings them considerable rewards.
37) The character means "action" or " achievement ".
38) NIH research has helped make possible numerous medical achievements .
39) The 2010–11 season was particularly strong in record achievements .
40) His latest official achievements are considered the greatest.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of achievement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of achievement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with achievement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word achievement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with achievement.
20 examples of simple sentences of achievement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of achievement
Compound Sentences with achievement
Complex Sentences with achievement
Compound-Complex Sentences with achievement