question accuracy in a sentence
1) Other sources question the accuracy of these reports.
2) They usually start by questioning the accuracy of the observations.
3) Some academics have questioned the accuracy of the "Reports".
question accuracy example sentences4) Masson questions the accuracy of Erickson's case reports.
5) They questioned the accuracy of studies that were not placebo-controlled.
6) Adam also questioned the accuracy and completeness of the casino 's records.
7) But he lacks the acumen to question the accuracy of that inference.
8) This discrepancy has several people questioning the accuracy and sustainability of the DE proposal.
9) Knowing the ship hasn't sunk, he questions the accuracy of his equipment.
10) Scholars have questioned the accuracy , relevance and validity of these indices and global rankings.
11) While this is the only surviving script of a performance, its accuracy is questioned .
12) Abhisit personally denied the torture allegations and questioned the accuracy of Amnesty International's claims.
13) Some historians question the accuracy of Soviet censuses, as they may reflect Soviet propaganda.
14) Another comprehensive review by the National Education Policy Center questions the accuracy of such studies.
15) Cannon countered McCaw's response by questioning the accuracy of a number of her claims.
use question accuracy in a sentence16) An independent investigation of a collaborating laboratory questioned the accuracy of the data underpinning Wakefield's claims.
17) A Mada Masr journalist questioned the accuracy of Interior Ministry reports on at least two accusations.
18) Many experimenters question the accuracy of Flashbulb Memories, but rehearsal of the event is to blame.
19) More recently, however, historians have questioned the accuracy of this simple distinction between appeasers and anti-appeasers.
20) Senator Kyl later questioned the accuracy of Renzi's description of his work in Kyl's office.
21) After his death a number of writers questioned the accuracy of van der Post's claims about his life.
22) Some scholars have questioned the accuracy of Melanchthon's account, noting that no contemporaneous evidence exists for it.
23) Other critics have questioned the accuracy of the translations and the identifications of covernames that the NSA translations give.
24) Darnsey's response questioned the accuracy and fairness of both the Krakauer piece and the "60 Minutes" report.
25) Other scientists questioned the accuracy of the refugee accounts and the reliability of the chemical analyses presented by the US government.
26) Some sources question the accuracy of these sea level rise rates because of limits in our understanding of this isostatic rebound.
27) The various disparities have led some scholars to question the accuracy of certain parts of one or more of the accounts.
28) There was a hasty exodus by about twenty of those who had not waited to question the accuracy of the statement.
How to use question accuracy in a sentence29) Piatt did not question the accuracy of Fish's information, but told Fish that Midwestern states preferred freer trade to annexation.
30) Kiwis Are Under-insured, Finds Survey Research for life companies points to $650b deficit but others question data's accuracy .
31) I question the accuracy and validity of some of your other takes on musicians, videos, etc., but this analysis was pretty needed.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of question accuracy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of question accuracy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with question accuracy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word question accuracy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with question accuracy.
20 examples of simple sentences of question accuracy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of question accuracy
Compound Sentences with question accuracy
Complex Sentences with question accuracy
Compound-Complex Sentences with question accuracy