accumulation rate in a sentence
1) This results in a lower cellular accumulation rate of calcein.
2) The accumulation rate remained about 4 per cent, implying substantial further modernization.
3) Second, they use ice accumulation rate as a simple index of climate change.
accumulation rate example sentences4) In each bloc the decline in profit shares started at about the time that the accumulation rate peaked.
5) Lange (1926 p65) insisted that a central planning board would have to set capital accumulation rates arbitrarily.
6) Studies of the volcano's lava accumulation rate have put the volcano's age at somewhere near one million years.
7) Ice cores CO2 indeed is the average of several years, but that highly depends of the accumulation rate .
8) The Milcent core record only goes back to AD 1174 (Holocene) due to the high accumulation rates .
9) Taking the above equation and then equating it to the accumulation rate in a volume results in the following equation.
10) An "income rider" generally will provide a specified accumulation rate which is guaranteed for a certain period of years.
11) Such low accumulation rates do not, as of 2009, allow for commercial use of switchgrass as a biosource.
12) This 1840-1996 trend is 30% higher than that of 1600-2009, suggesting an accelerating accumulation rate .
13) Depends of the accumulation rate : the two fastest accumulation ice cores of Law Dome (1.5 m ice equivalent per year!
14) To produce radar accumulations , rain rates over a point are estimated by using the value of reflectivity data at individual grid points.
15) Total biogenic silica accumulation rates in these regions amounts nearly 0.6 × 1014 g SiO2 yr−1, which is equivalent to 10% of the dissolved silica input to the oceans.
use accumulation rate in a sentence16) The highest biogenic silica accumulation rates in this area are observed in the South Atlantic, with values as large as 53 cm.kyr−1 during the last 18,000 yr.
17) The resolution of the ice cores strongly depends of the snow accumulation rate , which is extremely high near the coast and very small more inland Antarctica.
18) The accumulation rate for the ACCs peaked in 1970-1 at just over 51⁄2 per cent - an increase of over 1 percentage point relative to the early sixties.
19) The successful introduction of these pro-management 'second unions' was as fundamental to Japan's subsequent economic success as the phenomenal accumulation rate .
20) The share and rate of profit and the accumulation rate more or less stabilized at the very high levels established over the previous six years.
21) However, differences in the snow accumulation rate at these two sites, and the low resolution of some of the records, make annual climate interpretation difficult.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accumulation rate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accumulation rate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accumulation rate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accumulation rate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accumulation rate.
20 examples of simple sentences of accumulation rate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accumulation rate
Compound Sentences with accumulation rate
Complex Sentences with accumulation rate
Compound-Complex Sentences with accumulation rate