accumulate knowledge in a sentence
1) There is no vehicle for sharing accumulated knowledge across IT.
2) It consists of accumulated knowledge and competence for making cultural distinctions.
3) Much of the accumulated knowledge of the ancient world was lost.
accumulate knowledge example sentences4) Each Kabbalist added his unique experience and personality to this body of accumulated knowledge .
5) Hence there is an accumulated knowledge in these countries which could be effectively shared.
6) This book accumulates knowledge across a span of sciences to parameterize the global ecodynamic process.
7) How do we materialize this accumulated knowledge into effective decision-making in stakeholders and policy level?
8) With them have gone centuries of accumulated knowledge of the medicinal value of the rainforests.
9) This is extraordinary access to the accumulated knowledge and experience of hundreds of woodworking business owners.
10) Measurement, design and technology can be brought in as accumulated knowledge of pattern is applied.
11) In both cases, we struggle to have our message understood because people have accumulated knowledge .
12) He is dedicated to the promulgation of our accumulated knowledge and the joy of growing aroids.
13) Three CPCI subscale scores predicted PCP change, accumulated knowledge , communication, and family orientation.
14) I think the accumulated knowledge of science and the example of cosmology is a good one.
15) Good gardening depends on an investment of time, energy, and accumulated knowledge of the land.
use accumulate knowledge in a sentence16) In short, lean is not a religion but a daily practice of conducting experiments and accumulating knowledge .
17) Truman had to learn through experience in office without a period of gradually accumulating knowledge in a subordinate position.
18) As my roommate Steve's experience taught me, there is a difference between accumulating knowledge and discovering wisdom.
19) CATECHETICAL INTERNSHIP is a work-experience opportunity with the purpose of expanding education by applying accumulated knowledge in catechesis.
20) Kautilya synthesized ancient India's accumulated knowledge on statecraft, economics, military strategy, judicial and intelligence matters.
21) Pedro II, was not a genius, although he was intelligent and possessed a facility for accumulating knowledge .
22) Staszak plans to use her accumulated knowledge and experience to climb the ladder in the broadcast and print industries.
23) Simply fill in the form and your record will be added to the accumulated knowledge on mammals in Kent.
24) We're basically the richest country in world history with the accumulated knowledge of all history in science and medicine.
25) The accumulated knowledge and experience of mastering these capabilities can form a super-ordinate competence, that of digitally resonant leadership.
26) In this task, the accumulated knowledge of 0SS staff members was of great help to the CASA planning sections.
27) Tap into the accumulated knowledge of other DTMs by organizing mock conference panels or workshops in which everyone can participate.
28) It is evidence based , it is accumulated knowledge , it literally is what works, not what you hope works.
How to use accumulate knowledge in a sentence29) The vocation to be a minister of the Word requires more than a vast reserve of accumulated knowledge about the Scriptures.
30) However, the effort of accumulating knowledge about the language with all its irregularity becomes frustrating because of the lack of familiarity with the language.
31) A key question is how to best distribute recently accumulated knowledge to the areas where it is most needed and how to best influence policy and decision-makers.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accumulate knowledge
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accumulate knowledge with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accumulate knowledge
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accumulate knowledge in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accumulate knowledge.
20 examples of simple sentences of accumulate knowledge. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accumulate knowledge
Compound Sentences with accumulate knowledge
Complex Sentences with accumulate knowledge
Compound-Complex Sentences with accumulate knowledge