accretion process in a sentence
1) It could only have been relatively cool gases that could initiate accretion processes .
2) The accretion process probably lasted for several thousand years before the moon was fully formed.
3) Use of the term accretion disk for the protoplanetary disk leads to confusion over the planetary accretion process .
accretion process example sentences4) Po saudade desse tempo !!! Watch in 720p, otherwise you'll miss tiny parts' accretion process .
5) The accretion process , by which 1 km planetesimals grow into 1,000 km sized bodies, is well understood now.
6) These simulations help shed light on the nature of the gas accretion processes that fueled the formation of our Galaxy.
7) Swash can be either an erosive or accretion process depending on many factors such as the sand texture and the individual wave itself.
8) Local concentrations of mass known as planetesimals form, and these accelerate the accretion process by drawing in additional material by their gravitational attraction.
9) The energetic material contained within these jets re-heats the cluster gas, eventually halting the accretion process and shutting off the outflow of material.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accretion process
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accretion process with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accretion process
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accretion process in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accretion process.
20 examples of simple sentences of accretion process. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accretion process
Compound Sentences with accretion process
Complex Sentences with accretion process
Compound-Complex Sentences with accretion process