accomplished artist in a sentence
1) They were meant to expose students to accomplished artists .
2) A more accomplished artist can be rare to find.
3) She was an accomplished artist and a Life Master bridge enthusiast.
accomplished artist example sentences4) They represent over 70 of Texas' most accomplished artists .
5) Linda Medley is an accomplished artist , illustrator and author.
6) He was an accomplished artist , sculptor, and calligrapher.
7) FM: Is it true that Jay was also an accomplished artist ?
8) In addition to his fishing expertise, Martin is an accomplished artist and naturalist.
9) Bell was an accomplished artist who also designed medals and the triangular Cape stamp.
10) He was also an accomplished artist , linguist, mountaineer, skier and author.
11) Dr Wu is a practising psychiatrist and historian as well as an accomplished artist .
12) He also loved to work in his garden and was a very accomplished artist .
13) Tim & Bob continue to produce hits for the music industry's most accomplished artists .
14) The invitation of such accomplished artists is completely realized by the efforts the Student Council.
15) She was an accomplished artist ; her painting of R. D. Ross being favourably reviewed.
example sentences with accomplished artist16) You discover the multiple functions of image and emerge as an accomplished artist and printmaker.
17) Sylvia Pankhurst was an accomplished artist who used her skills to compliment the suffragette cause.
18) Rockwell was an accomplished artist , skilled at landscape drawing, watercolors, and oil painting.
19) Michael is an accomplished artist who paints with various medium particularly watercolour, pastels and acrylics.
20) Your tax-deductible gift is crucial to help us continue producing accomplished artists who are making a difference.
21) He is not only a master in the kitchen but also an accomplished artist and writer.
22) John Grainger was an accomplished artist , with broad cultural interests and a wide circle of friends.
23) Individually they are all highly accomplished artists ; collectively they make a tightly-knit and musically unified team.
24) Richard is a dedicated and accomplished artist , a sculptor of marble and a carver of fine woods.
25) Michael is also an accomplished artist with a degree in Visual Arts from the University of Ottawa.
26) Haeckel was a zoologist, an accomplished artist and illustrator, and later a professor of comparative anatomy.
27) Whereas Lydos showed more the abilities of a skilled craftsman, the Amasis Painter was an accomplished artist .
28) Geig is in the Military Police at Fort Drum, New York and is an accomplished artist .
How to use accomplished artist in a sentence29) His wife Lara Lor-Van is an historian and, like her parents Ora and Lor-Van, an accomplished artist .
30) Monroe tended to recruit promising young musicians who served an apprenticeship with him before becoming accomplished artists in their own right.
31) In addition to being the first New Zealander to be awarded the Victoria Cross, Heaphy was an accomplished artist .
32) The leader of the movement was landscape theorist William Gilpin, an accomplished artist known for his realistic depictions of Nature.
33) At the young age of 21, Gilot was already an accomplished artist in her own right during World War II.
34) The Ironwood Gallery hosts temporary exhibits by accomplished artists from southern Arizona, regional artists from throughout the Southwest and Mexico.
35) He lived in Johannesburg with his wife Annette, who is an accomplished artist and ran all of his election campaigns.
36) Timmins Murals painted by Ed Spehar, Gary Bostrom and Paulette Brozowski, three of our local and accomplished artists .
37) Childhood summer home to internationally famous Scottish Architect Sir Robert Lorimer, and his brother the accomplished artist John Henry Lorimer.
38) He is also an accomplished artist and cultural ambassador from his native country and has appeared on three of its postage stamps.
39) This new contemporary art center exhibits, commissions, and promotes work by emerging and accomplished artists in a variety of media.
40) Around 1948, MacPherson hired an assistant named Jerry Thompson, an accomplished artist who wanted an opportunity to improve his pinups.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accomplished artist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accomplished artist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accomplished artist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accomplished artist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accomplished artist.
20 examples of simple sentences of accomplished artist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accomplished artist
Compound Sentences with accomplished artist
Complex Sentences with accomplished artist
Compound-Complex Sentences with accomplished artist