German advance in a sentence
1) Horse logistics slowed down the German advance .
2) U.S. artillery batteries repeatedly pounded the German advance .
3) This action effectively ended the German advance .
German advance example sentences4) The German infantry advance in the south was unexpectedly swift.
5) All three vulnerable cities are isolated by the German advance .
6) On 29 May the German advance had stopped.
7) After heavy fighting, the German advance was stopped.
8) This battle slowed the German army's advance .
9) On 26 May the German advance resumed.
10) The German advance had penetrated deep into Allied territory.
11) These actions reduced or eliminated armed resistance to the German advance .
12) The German advance as a whole was not slowed.
13) The rapid German advances were the sign of a weakening enemy.
14) This created a bottleneck in the German advance .
15) Canadian troops quickly arrived and drove back the German advance .
example sentences with German advance16) Elsewhere, the German advance also bogged down.
17) In reality, however, the German advance was losing momentum.
18) These soon halted the German panzer division's advance .
19) The end of German advance in the West.
20) He waved vaguely at the limits of the German advance .
21) By 13 December, Soviet resistance slowed the German advance considerably.
22) Nonetheless, French reinforcements halted the German advance by 28 February.
23) This victory marked the end of the German advance towards Amiens.
24) As the German advance progressed, however, these formations were modified.
25) Still, the German advance on Balaklava had been halted.
26) This marked the furthest German advance .
27) Meanwhile the German advance to the southeast of Bautzen was successful.
28) By 10 July, the Soviets had completely halted the German advance .
How to use German advance in a sentence29) Much of the German advance was achieved where it was not strategically significant.
30) The Soviet and German advance halted roughly at the Curzon Line.
31) British artillery barrages made it impossible for German infantry advance further in this area.
32) Colonel Brzoza-Brzezina sent the 178th infantry regiment who soon met the German advance .
33) The German advance was so rapid that it quickly threatened the Florina Gap.
34) Its roads, however, were well built and crucial for the German advance .
35) By 24 December, the German advance was effectively stalled short of the Meuse.
36) Inside the wood the somewhat precarious salient formed by the German advance had been inadequately reinforced.
37) This tactic, although costly, helped the Soviets stop the German advance at Stalingrad.
38) The German advance was then stopped 800 m short of the railway embankment east of Vimy.
39) The German advance broke the 59th Division in the valley of the Hirondelle river.
40) Ironically, the beginning of the end for Germany started with a huge German advance .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of German advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of German advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with German advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word German advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with German advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of German advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of German advance
Compound Sentences with German advance
Complex Sentences with German advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with German advance