Australiana in a sentence
1) The current edition of our book The Australiana Collection is out of print.
2) Many of these items were acquired for the nation by The Australiana Fund.
3) The Gumnuts are well known as the leaders in Australiana and Celtic shows.
4) Tayshus' first single "Australiana" became the biggest selling single in Australian recording history.
Australiana example sentences5) With many years entertainment experience, Blackberry Jam Bush Band is the ideal solution for Australiana themed events.
6) As an independent fundraising organisation The Australiana Fund acquires and maintains the Collection without financial assistance from the Government.
7) Its title juxtaposes it against Dorothy Mackellar's iconic piece of Australiana, although its message is altogether other.
8) Pro Hart's output of Australiana and Ken Done's Sydney Harbour views are widely known through reproductions.
9) A portrait of Lt. Colonel Gibbes owned by The Australiana Fund currently hangs in the vestibule of Admiralty House.
10) The Australiana Society Inc. is Australia's leading national association of collectors, dealers and researchers inspired by our arts and heritage.
11) Objects with maritime, naval, vice-regal and indigenous associations have been sought and acquired by The Australiana Fund for Admiralty House.
12) The Commonwealth Parliamentary Library (now the National Library of Australia), established in 1901, was also collecting Australiana material.
13) There are also 70 Australian Geographic retail stores which sell products including Australiana, Weather stations, telescopes, books and toys, these are now owned and run separately to the journal.
14) Among the artworks on loan to Government House by The Australiana Fund, there are objects with regal and vice-regal provenance, indigenous association, cultural and historical significance.
example sentences with Australiana15) The poets of the nation had gathered at this marvellous slice of Australiana they call Winton where Banjo Paterson's Waltzing Matilda was first performed at the North Gregory Hotel 102 years ago.
16) A statue by Woolner of Captain Cook was unveiled in 1879 in Hyde Park, Sydney, a small alabaster copy of which can be found in The Australiana Fund Collection at Admiralty House.
17) I encourage you to support this project which will remain a monument to The Australiana Fund, for many years to come, and a way of sharing the Collection with the rest of the world.
18) In the late 1890s he employed William Dixson as an engineer, who would later make a major donation of Australiana to the State Library of New South Wales.
19) An Australiana backdrop existed behind the couch and was coupled with various props including an outback windmill, a moped and a wooden crate as a coffee table.
20) When the theme of "Reflections On Australiana" was unveiled, the finale of the midnight fireworks soundtrack was unusually revealed early.
21) Australiana Show" series and its offshoots, entertained over half a million adults and children during a 12-year run of live performances.
22) The stimulus for this was David Scott Mitchell's offer of his extensive collection of Australiana to the people of New South Wales.
23) Anderson's stated aim of making the library 'a National, and not a Municipal, Library' led him to collect Australiana material.
24) Australiana was a collecting focus for the library and David Scott Mitchell's collecting activities came to the attention of Henry Charles Lennox Anderson, Principal Librarian from 1893–1906.
25) Australian rock has also contributed to the development of some of these genres, as well as having its own unique Australiana sound with pub rock and its indigenous music.
26) Cultural institutions including the National Gallery of Australia, the National Library of Australia and The Australiana Fund, have lent much of the furniture and art objects gracing the house.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Australiana
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Australiana with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Australiana
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Australiana in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Australiana.
20 examples of simple sentences of Australiana. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Australiana
Compound Sentences with Australiana
Complex Sentences with Australiana
Compound-Complex Sentences with Australiana