Appleseed in a sentence
1) Appleseed has working code, and recently development has resumed.
2) Appleseed shooting activities always carefully follow the 4 Rules.
3) Johnny Appleseed cared very deeply about animals, including insects.
Appleseed example sentences4) In 2008, Appleseed had nearly 4,000 attendees.
5) South carolina Appleseed legal justice center director sue berkowitz said.
6) Johnny Appleseed went ahead of the great immigrant flood ever sweeping westward.
7) References to Johnny Appleseed abound in popular culture.
8) But Hughes was a kind of Johnny Appleseed .
9) Project Appleseed uses two paths for teaching traditional rifleman marksmanship skills.
10) Even the Indians respected Johnny Appleseed for his courage.
11) Some people at Appleseed just like to shoot.
12) Fort Wayne, Indiana is the location where Johnny Appleseed died.
13) We also will be learning about Johnny Appleseed this week.
14) KD Appleseeds are always done with centerfire rifles.
15) March 11 or September 26 are sometimes celebrated as Johnny Appleseed Day.
example sentences with Appleseed16) Appleseed shooting clinics require approximately 500+ rounds of ammunition for the two-day course.
17) One famous missionary was John Chapman, also known as Johnny Appleseed .
18) Something I'd like to do is the Appleseed Boot Camp.
19) One of the pervasive myths of Johnny Appleseed is that he never lived.
20) Many books and films have been based on the life of Johnny Appleseed .
21) Independent consulting led her to WDC where she consulted for Appleseed Foundation.
22) So Johnny Appleseed planted orchards that made for popular real estate on the frontier.
23) These rifles are also often used for CMP competition matches by former Appleseed attendees.
24) So where in Johnny Appleseed Country should you go to see spectacular views?
25) It says the simple story of Johnny Appleseed is done with "touching perception".
26) Johnny Appleseed headed west, planted apple trees and spread the fruit across the nation.
27) The popular image is of Johnny Appleseed spreading apple seeds randomly, everywhere he went.
28) Project Appleseed itself began in April 2006 in Ramseur, North Carolina.
How to use Appleseed in a sentence29) John Page, nicknamed "Johnny Appleseed ," created the program in 1950.
30) In this way, Trenner has been called the Johnny Appleseed of tango.
31) In 2009, there were more than 450 scheduled Appleseed events that taught 10,000 shooters.
32) This segment was released independently on December 25, 1955 as "Johnny Appleseed ".
33) Johnny Appleseed left an estate of over 1200 acres of valuable nurseries to his sister.
34) A bronze cenotaph identifies him as Johnny Appleseed with a brief biography and eulogy.
35) Appleseed is a real surprise.
36) The city is also recognized as the final resting place of American folklore legend Johnny Appleseed .
37) Theresa Gilbertson '12 has been awarded a two-year postgraduate fellowship with New Mexico Appleseed .
38) Of course, the one horticultural hero celebrated in both song and story is Johnny Appleseed .
39) They then, like Johnny Appleseed , dispense those funds to colleagues in more competitive seats.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Appleseed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Appleseed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Appleseed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Appleseed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Appleseed.
20 examples of simple sentences of Appleseed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Appleseed
Compound Sentences with Appleseed
Complex Sentences with Appleseed
Compound-Complex Sentences with Appleseed