Alabamian in a sentence
1) The Alabamian had a phenomenal year for Oakland in 1910.
2) Later, she became the first Alabamian enrolled at Mt.
3) J. Mills Thornton III, explained the viewpoint of the average white Alabamian .
Alabamian example sentences4) Ms. C, a hardworking Alabamian , came into clinic with a terrible headache.
5) Alabamians complied with Governor Wallace's injunction that "We must have no violence.
6) Alabamians were thus, he judged, prepared to believe the worst once Lincoln was elected.
7) Davis's goal of building up Extension to reach as many rural Alabamians as possible was not without its critics.
8) The unassuming Alabamian seemed pleased with his finish and gave credit to Lane for the winner's execution throughout the event.
9) However, I think too many people are giving credit to Martens and his fellow Alabamians simply because they live in Alabama.
10) During James's second term, the Governor appointed Aubrey Miller, a black Alabamian , to head the Alabama Tourism Department.
11) It also made him the second champion to prevail in his home state, following fellow Alabamian Boyd Duckett at Lay Lake in 2007.
12) The Alabamian known as "the Rooster" for his bright red hair doesn't know what else he could've done to make up that miniscule margin.
13) Alabamian Tim Horton, who has guided on Tennessee River lakes, says you rarely find largemouth bass deeper than 20 feet on the river lakes.
14) Every country, unfortunately, suffers from these a-holes. - Just because some rural Alabamians are racist, doesn't mean California needs to secede from the Union.
15) The band added fellow Alabamian guitarist and songwriter Jason Isbell (originally from Greenhill, Alabama) to their line-up as the band's third guitarist.
example sentences with Alabamian16) By this time, Moore's Alabamians were moving up amidst Walthall's retreating men, and they fired on Ireland's New Yorkers from 100 yards.
17) Opposed to prohibition and the Klan, the Alabamian failed to identify himself with the kind of progressivism that would have won hims some compensating support.
18) Brief informal discussions did take place with Secretary of State William Seward through Supreme Court Justice John A. Campbell, an Alabamian who had not yet resigned.
19) Her father, Arthur H. Keller, spent many years as an editor for the Tuscumbia "North Alabamian ", and had served as a captain for the Confederate Army.
20) The winner of that tournament was one Carl Dyess, a rough-cut former paratrooper and native-born Alabamian - short and tough as a slip sinker.
21) She was the first, and for a time, the only Caucasian woman to oppose the Council, though she was a third generation Alabamian and a seventh generation Southerner.
22) He carried a 1-pound lead over fellow Alabamian Greg Vinson into the final day and won by nearly 3 1/2 pounds after catching a 15-14 sack.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Alabamian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Alabamian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Alabamian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Alabamian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Alabamian.
20 examples of simple sentences of Alabamian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Alabamian
Compound Sentences with Alabamian
Complex Sentences with Alabamian
Compound-Complex Sentences with Alabamian