aitch in a sentence
1) Some foreign learners also have trouble with their aitches .
2) Part of the town of aitch is now under the level of the lake.
3) I talked the same way at his age, fighting my rogue aitches and glottal stops.
aitch example sentences4) Not only are aitches dropped, appalling vocals now reign virtually supreme in the realm of pronunciation.
5) Instead, he drops heavy hints.Jeffrey Archer drops names like some people drop their aitches .
6) Quite commonly, however, people will use the " aitch as in house" strategy used in English.
7) This voicing shows up in the Cantonese "yang" tones, which are represented by aitches in Yale romanization.
8) At these coathangers and violin bows, at these aitches and queries and crawling double-U's, ranked like tabloid expletives?
9) Kemble was much-mocked for his insistence on archaic pronunciation of Shakespeare's texts, including " aitches " for "aches".
10) Francis used to imitate the Abaconian speech, dropping aitches from where they belonged, slipping them in where they did not.
11) Here and there you can hear the old man's actual words, his turn of phrase, even his dropped aitches .
12) The subscript "o" in H o (pronounced " aitch naught") indicates the current value of a time variable quantity.
13) Night after night he menaced Caliban with aitches , and night after night was for so doing assailed by a party in the pit with a ferocity worthy of Caliban himself.
14) He spoke with a Cockney accent and dropped aitches , oddly out of place on this paradise with its lilting voices that matched the gently waving palms.
15) Aitch Bembridge - drums (1996-2001)
example sentences with aitch16) 'Those who drop their aitches lose their jobs.'
17) I don't know why you say aitch and your brother says haitch
18) and it's aitch not haitch
19) Holly, Holly that is how you pronounce the aitch , there is no other way to pronounce the aitch
20) Holly, Holly that is how you pronounce the aitch, there is no other way to pronounce the aitch
21) 'There's too many rich kids 'ere,' said Mouse, taking care to drop his aitches .
22) Aitch B SOUL II SOUL
23) The letter H. To drop one's aitches is to fail to pronounce the /h/ at the beginning or end of a word by saying, for instance, 'am instead of ham.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aitch
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aitch with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aitch
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aitch in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aitch.
20 examples of simple sentences of aitch. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aitch
Compound Sentences with aitch
Complex Sentences with aitch
Compound-Complex Sentences with aitch