new babe in a sentence
1) To a new-born babe what is milk?
2) These are new-born babes facing a rough tough world: they need help, not neglect.
3) To that of the amoeba, the savage, the new-born babe, perhaps.
4) Indeed, there is in nature nothing more sweet than the silent breathing of a new-born babe.
new babe example sentences5) And hark to the cry of a new-born babe which rose thence, unnoticed by the busy world without!
6) When they told me my new-born babe was a girl, my heart was heavier than it had ever been before.
7) In Ezekiel 16:4 we learn that new-born babes were rubbed with salt, a practice still current in the Orient.
8) The Word itself is milk, the whole of it, and we are to be not simply as babes, but as new-born babes in our desire for it.
9) If the new nature be really in us by regeneration, it will have an appetite to its own continuance and increase until it come to perfection, as the new-born babe (1 Peter 2:2).
10) The gold is OK but, really, of what practical use are frankincense and myrrh for a new-born babe and young mother?
11) But we are neither amoebae, nor savages, nor yet new-born babes; nor can we imagine what is the state of mind of such interesting beings.
12) In short, they have tended to equate sensing sense contents with being conscious, as a person who has been hit on the head is not conscious, whereas a new-born babe, alive and kicking, is conscious.
13) It does need teaching, though we must be careful not to go to the opposite extreme, as many courses do, and patronizingly treat adult learners like new-born babes.
14) William Blake's paintings were also influenced by Shakespeare, including his "Pity", inspired by Macbeth's "Pity, like a naked new-born babe, striding the blast.
example sentences with babe15) The women contending for the new-born babe before Solomon are not two but legion, and the baby is not rent in twain but fragmented into a myriad shreds.
16) "Yes, I am doing three women's work, - attending to my own and my son's housework, and caring for his wife and new-born babe; but I am equal to it, when I think of all the Lord has done for me!
17) " (1.7.35–38); "...pity, like a naked new-born babe/ Striding the blast, or heaven's cherubim, hors'd/ Upon the sightless couriers of the air...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of new babe
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of new babe with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with new babe
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word new babe in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with new babe.
20 examples of simple sentences of new babe. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of new babe
Compound Sentences with new babe
Complex Sentences with new babe
Compound-Complex Sentences with new babe